Author Topic: George Soros Sued For $550 Million By Dead Cop’s Father  (Read 405 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
George Soros Sued For $550 Million By Dead Cop’s Father
« on: November 15, 2016, 09:22:31 PM »
by Baxter Dmitry
YourNewsWire.com
Posted on November 13, 2016 by State of the Nation   

The father of a Dallas policeman killed during a Black Lives Matter protest is sueing the activist organization and their financier George Soros for $550 million in damages.

The father of Patrick Zamarripa filed a lawsuit in the US District Court in Dallas on Monday against George Soros, Black Lives Matter and other groups for allegedly “inciting a war on police” that led to the death of his son.

Soros also behind Trump protests

News of the lawsuit comes after George Soros was revealed as a driving force behind the organizing of nationwide protests against the election of Donald Trump — exposing the protests to largely be an organized, top-down operation — and not an organic movement of concerned Americans taking to the streets as reported by the mainstream media.

With evidence mounting, the question must be asked; is George Soros working through his front organizations to foment an American revolution?

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=56370

Offline Gretchen

• Just Off Probation
Re: George Soros Sued For $550 Million By Dead Cop’s Father
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 10:09:58 PM »
Finally! I hope many more families follow the lead. Soros has got to be stopped along with his sons whom he has groomed to be just as despicable. He should be in prison for his Nazi past. His excuse of being only 14 and that "if he didn't do it someone else would have" is as damning as no excuse. When I was 14 I wouldn't have saved my skin by taking my people's lives and treasures. Any criminal can say if they didn't do their crime someone else would have. That statement alone tells what a sub human he is.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: George Soros Sued For $550 Million By Dead Cop’s Father
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 05:52:32 AM »
There are days when I wonder if the only thing that will stop Soros is a British secret service agent with a license to kill.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."