Author Topic: So Obama is preaching all the time how he's going to unite Red America with Blue  (Read 4419 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
mtnsnake  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 11:13 AM
Original message
So Obama is preaching all the time how he's going to unite Red America with Blue America
 That's very nice, but can someone please tell us exactly how he's going to go about accomplishing this?

Details please......and, btw, gathering Red and Blue citizens around a campfire and singing Kumbaya together just won't work...We need to hear specifics on how he's going to achieve this miracle.

Anyone care to elaborate with specifics?

bpeale  (931 posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 11:31 AM
Response to Original message
21. no way. i will give no quarter to a republican. they are the cause of this mess.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
 mtnsnake  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 11:33 AM
Response to Reply #21
25. Same here. Just the same, I'd like to hear specifics of how Obama is gonna unite neocons w/liberals
 Is he gonna flash a magic wand or rub Aladdin's lamp?

Rub the magic lamp
A fun thread, lots of posts.  :popcorn:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Listen, Obama is the candidate for change. How dare these DUmmies question Him!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline LadyLiberty

I am surprised to here them doubt their new messiah this way. Shame on them!

After all, it was *'s fault that we  not divided  :rotf:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:34:47 PM by LadyLiberty »
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Translation: How is Obama going to "disappear" all of those fundies. Ya'll know they are thinking it. DUmmies don't know what concessions mean. They certainly aren't familiar with the middle ground our political landscape resides on. It's bitter partisanship all the way. Thankfully, DU doesn't represent the entire Democratic party.

(Normally this is point in my post where I would say - Hey lurking asshats, look at this)

DUmmies are such fools. They really think that if a Dem is elected, there entire agenda will be carried out, unedited or watered down.

Their future misery will please me.  :lmao:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:41:19 PM by DixieBelle »
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Details please......and, btw, gathering Red and Blue citizens around a campfire and singing Kumbaya together just won't work...We need to hear specifics on how he's going to achieve this miracle.
Now you know how we feel when you idiot libs talk about negotiating our way out of the GWoT.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Judging from the accomplishments of the Democratic Led Congress, led by Queen Pelosi...do they not have a clue?

That's a rhetorical question btw... :-)

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
These clowns come around all talk about "uniting" and "ending bi-partisanship", isn't that what politics is all about???

Besides the fact, ya gotta love it when these idiot libs talk like "Our country is the most divided ever!!!" Um, 1861 anybody???

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I am surprised to here them doubt their new messiah this way. Shame on them!

After all, it was *'s fault that we  not divided  :rotf:
I saw a great cartoon recently (LA Times?) with Hillary screaming "I am a candidate for change" and her advisor says "they don't mean positions."
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.