Author Topic: At Least 7 Reportedly Dead, 12 Others Hurt in Shooting at Army Base in Fort Hood  (Read 41363 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Had to finish giving his shout outs to to his buddies at the conference he was at.

Priorities.  People in the military are just baby killers who hate America.  These conference people are really, really important.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
And it ill stay that way until the two other shooters are interrogated to find out if there are more shooters on the loose.

I did a quick check of AKO...the dead shooter was in the Medical Service Corps

Since he was a major....was he a physician?
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
OK, I was just told by someone that he was upset about being deployed to Iraq because of a family connection there or something along that line.  Didn't hear it myself.

Allegations are that 3 people were involved. Friends don't side with a buddy and go on rampages because one of them doesn't want to go to war. Either they ALL didn't want to go, or there was something much more malicious. It was also planned.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
He's actually listed on AKO as Abdu Wali Hasan.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
The Republican congressman(John Carter) is on Fox now, he said he was just informed that the two suspects have been released and they *Ft Hood* are looking for another shooter, and that's why the base is still on lock down.

There is to be a news conference from Ft Hood at 6:30.. 15 minutes from now....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline dutch508

• Remember
And it ill stay that way until the two other shooters are interrogated to find out if there are more shooters on the loose.

I did a quick check of AKO...the dead shooter was in the Medical Service Corps

it was just reported this guy was some sort of Doctor. The Police are still looking for one suspect.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
it was just reported this guy was some sort of Doctor. The Police are still looking for one suspect.

Mental Health doc.  Specializing in PTSD.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Mental Health doc.  Specializing in PTSD.

Uh...."physician, heal thy self?"

This was not a random act....it was believed to be a premeditated attack according to the military guy on Fox now..40-50 rounds shot....

Offline Peter3_1

Mental health Doc.......Muslim too I hear......a Convert.......but n ot terrorism... :bs:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
The dead shooter had just PCS'd to Hood from Walter Reed Hospital here in D.C.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I wonder if this has anything to do with the impending execution of John Allen Muhammad? Condolences to anyone who lost loved ones.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
The least that should happen now is that all Muslims be discharged from the military.

I concur for the most part
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!

Since he was a major....was he a physician?

not as an MSC officer.  they handle the admin stuff for the physicians.  as a major, he was probably assistant to a brigade/division surgeon

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
How does a psychiatrist turn out to be such a good shooter?

Of the ones I know....they are usually anti-gun, are a bit on the nerdy-dumpy side and usually pretty liberal.

Unless Fox is able to find out....even if this is a "terrorist" attack...Obama's government will hide it. They will turn this into a media circus for gun control, anti war, the effects of war on the human soul, etc, etc, etc.

We better hope that Fox and it's investigative members stay on this and dig...as I personally find it difficult to believe that this shrink had a psychic crack and decided to kill all his "brothers at arms" because he didn't want to be deployed.

There's more....question is....what?

Offline thundley4

Here is a photo of the shooter.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=7102805

Hm, it looks like he might be of middle eastern descent.  When they said he was a recent convert, I was thinking something else.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
not as an MSC officer.  they handle the admin stuff for the physicians.  as a major, he was probably assistant to a brigade/division surgeon

The news is reporting him as a psychiatrist....so he is an MD.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant

He was a head shrinker specializing in PTSD

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
The news is reporting him as a psychiatrist....so he is an MD.

ok, just basing my guess off what trg said.  if he's an md, that makes him medical corps, not medical service corps.  i know, nitpicky, but there it is.

oh, and can we send this guy to SERE school?  I'm sure the instructors would give him extra special instruction in waterboarding...

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
ok, just basing my guess off what trg said.  if he's an md, that makes him medical corps, not medical service corps.  i know, nitpicky, but there it is.

oh, and can we send this guy to SERE school?  I'm sure the instructors would give him extra special instruction in waterboarding...

The shooter/MD in question has assumed room temperature. 

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
The dead shooter it seems...had just gotten a less than stellar OER at WRACH before going to Ft. Hood.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
The dead shooter was a graduate of Va. Tech with a degree in bio chemistry and was in their ROTC program.  Got his medical degree from Bethesda.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The dead shooter was a graduate of Va. Tech with a degree in bio chemistry and was in their ROTC program.  Got his medical degree from Bethesda.

Another infamy for Virginia Tech.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Shep Smith is talking to a retired Colonel that worked with the dead shooter and has stated that the dead shooter had made comments critical of U.S. foreign policy and saying that Islam should rise up against the West.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Shep Smith is talking to a retired Colonel that worked with the dead shooter and has stated that the dead shooter had made comments critical of U.S. foreign policy and saying that Islam should rise up against the West.

In other words, he was a ****ing liberal.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.