Current Events > The DUmpster

"Reagan did a lot of great things..." Then I ask them to name ONE...

(1/2) > >>

WinOne4TheGipper:

--- Quote ---maveric  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 03:13 PM
Original message
 And they come up with "Well he did but I just cant remember one right now".
Besides the ridiculous "He ended the Cold War", statement, they cant name ANYTHING ELSE!

Try this sometime.

--- End quote ---

Okay, he ended the Cold War, broke up the Soviet Union, cut taxes, got the nation back from the Carter economy, but most of all, he proved just how morally bankrupt your political philosophy truly is.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2713709

Lord Undies:
I cannot imagine anyone having a problem answering the DUmmie's question.  It's not like the DUmmie ask them to name one of President Bush's lies. 

President Reagan's greatest accomplishment, which he accomplished by merely being himself, was to restore the American spirit after the democrats' most successful decade of tearing it apart.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 18, 2008, 03:33:26 PM ---I cannot imagine anyone having a problem answering the DUmmie's question.  It's not like the DUmmie ask them to name one of President Bush's lies. 

President Reagan's greatest accomplishment, which he accomplished by merely being himself, was to restore the American spirit after the democrats' most successful decade of tearing it apart.

--- End quote ---

He also laid the foundation for what the DUmmies call "the Clinton Economy" which was, of course, the Reagan Economy. Without the Reagan economic policies, Clinton would not have had a second term (or maybe even a first one).

LadyLiberty:

--- Quote ---niyad (1000+ posts)      Fri Jan-18-08 03:17 PM
Response to Original message
5. he fired the air traffic controllers
 oops

--- End quote ---

He sure did....after they went on strike, and Reagan warned them that if they didn't stop throwing their tantrum, he'd fire them. After he did what he told them he would do, then they really had something to whine and piss about  :lmao:

Oh, and 'niyad' is a practicing witch, folks  :puke:

TheSarge:

--- Quote ---maveric  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 03:13 PM
Original message
--- End quote ---

The economy stupid!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version