Current Events > The DUmpster

Has Texas Radio Guy Crawled Back to CU Again?

<< < (2/6) > >>

TheSarge:

--- Quote from: Airwolf on January 06, 2008, 06:40:13 PM ---TRG is still online at another forum as far as I know as of this week. It must suck to be LU and all 6 of it's sockpuppets.

--- End quote ---

I read his request to have his account deleted and IP banned.  I take it that request wasn't honored?

Why am I not surprised.

Airwolf:

--- Quote from: TheSarge on January 06, 2008, 06:42:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airwolf on January 06, 2008, 06:40:13 PM ---TRG is still online at another forum as far as I know as of this week. It must suck to be LU and all 6 of it's sockpuppets.

--- End quote ---

I read his request to have his account deleted and IP banned.  I take it that request wasn't honored?

Why am I not surprised.

--- End quote ---

At CU they probably didn't honor the request but TRG is at a totally new forum for him.

franksolich:

--- Quote from: TheSarge on January 06, 2008, 06:37:33 PM ---What was surprising was that a mentally unstable person like TheNightOwl actually has a moment of lucidity and informs the rabbi that TRG won't be back.

But being the pot stirring Skinner wanna be that he is...rabbi continues to taunt...probably hoping that TRG shows up over there.
--- End quote ---

You know, I go over there, to the rabbi's yeshiva, and I don't see any evidence, any clue, any hint, the rabbi's aware of this place yet.

And of course not the primitives on Skins's island.

I'm sure there's going to be some surprised faces some day soon.

Airwolf:
Won't that be a surprise to them. Then they can have both CU and us to deal with.

Schadenfreude:
I think LG has a yeast type of disorder. No seriesly, it was funny as hell. Bijou knows what I am saying.  :lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version