Author Topic: I confronted a very annoying man bleating that right wing "Messiah" garbage toda  (Read 2181 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
This right here is the truth.
I work in a auto repair shop.........I see God awful rattletrap pieces of crap...with leftist/Obama stickers all over the rear bumpers and trunk lids...constantly.

From what I've seen, those stickers are the only things holding some of those shitboxes together.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline MrsSmith

What I don't get are the few expensive SUVs and trucks I've seen with O stickers.  Why would anyone with that kind of money vote against their best interests?   

:rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
You know, I never have these kinds of experiences. Maybe it's a regional thing. Last time I was in an auto shop (happened to be a Tire Factory...recommended by a dear friend who's a Messiah supporter) there was a nice elderly couple there who had their little Yorkie with them. They were having their tires checked before heading down coast highway in their RV. I know this from the little chat we had while we were waiting. We talked about the weather, their little dog, a few of the places they'd been...the ordinary stuff one talks with friendly strangers about. I don't have a clue who they voted for, never came up. The news WAS on in the background but it was turned down too low for anyone to hear.

Of course, it I was in a situation with the above DUmmie, I just might be tempted to laugh at its little snarky remarks, pretend I agree, encourage it to keep talking, bring forth its rabid, drooling inner moonbat. I mean waiting around to have ones car serviced is boring (they don't even have the cool hair cut magazines that styling salons have). At least I'd be entertained and it might just be a better way to pass time then reading the two day old front page of Moscow on the Willamette's daily rag or looking at brochures about tires.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
What I don't get are the few expensive SUVs and trucks I've seen with O stickers.  Why would anyone with that kind of money vote against their best interests?   

:rotf:

Quite simple..............the elite, blue bloods etc.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You know, I never have these kinds of experiences.

Because you live in the real world.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.