Current Events > The DUmpster

Only 45% of House GOP are vaccinated

(1/2) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:
According to CNN of course, and their dubious sources:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215429286

--- Quote ---Star Member JoanofArgh (13,720 posts)

Only 45% of House GOP are vaccinated

or confirmed to be vaccinated, anyway. Some might be vaccinated but don’t want to ruin their anti-science cred by admitting it.
--- End quote ---

First of all, medical information does absolutely not be need to be disclosed.  Ever heard of HIPAA?

Anyway...let's not stop letting the DUmmies from going into their typical rantings...

--- Quote ---Per a CNN survey, 100% of Democrats in House and Senate say they are vaccinated.

By contrast, for Republicans, at least 92% in the Senate are vaccinated, but only 45% of House GOP are confirmed to be vaccinated.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Probatim (140 posts)

5. Maybe there will be a few more open R seats next cycle thanks to their non-compliance.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member littlemissmartypants (14,976 posts)

7. Did they respond verbally or did they actually produce valid vaccine cards?

I don't trust a single Republican to tell the truth.
--- End quote ---

Show me your papers!!!

--- Quote ---Star Member DFW (42,585 posts)

13. My hope is this:

That all members of the House and Senate either enjoy or suffer (depending on their choice) the consequences of their decisions.
--- End quote ---

My body, my choice!!!

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
Only 45%?

Who do they think they are? The CDC?

Delmar:

--- Quote ---Response to JoanofArgh (Original post)Fri May 14, 2021, 10:11 AM
Probatim (140 posts)
5. Maybe there will be a few more open R seats next cycle thanks to their non-compliance.
--- End quote ---

They hope that enough conservatives will die from the super deadly China plague that they won't have to cheat to win anymore.

SVPete:
Actually, most or all of the Rs BMM ASSumes are not vaccinated simply declined to respond to their inquiry. BMM also ignored the fact that some of those non-responding Rs have immunity due to having recovered from Covid.

BMM lied by omission, in both respects.

old dog 2:

--- Quote from: SVPete on May 16, 2021, 09:15:46 PM ---Actually, most or all of the Rs BMM ASSumes are not vaccinated simply declined to respond to their inquiry. BMM also ignored the fact that some of those non-responding Rs have immunity due to having recovered from Covid.

BMM lied by omission, in both respects.

--- End quote ---

Have health issues as a private decision between a doctor and patient suddenly gone out the window?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version