Current Events > The DUmpster

No gas! No gas! No gas! How bad is the situation in your area?

<< < (2/3) > >>

DLR Pyro:
look on the bright side DUmmies.  The carbon footprint of the east coast will be drastically reduced over the next few weeks.

Zathras:

--- Quote ---Star Member maxrandb (11,925 posts)

30. I don't give one "blank" about a couple of days delay in gas, BUT

I do care that the Retrumplican Party is cheering this attack and planning to use it against President Biden.

That's right folks...Russian hackers ATTACKED the United States of America, and if you caught 1 minute of Hate Radio or Faux News yesterday, they were absolutely giddy.

It's time to stop treating them like a normal opposition party, and start treating them like a terrorist organization.

They were unable to control their glee over a Russian attack on the United States.
--- End quote ---

Oh do STFU DUmbass. If the situation was reversed and there was a Republican in the White House you hypocrites would be actually doing what you falsely claim the Republicans are doing.

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote ---Star Member maxrandb (11,925 posts)

30. I don't give one "blank" about a couple of days delay in gas, BUT

I do care that the Retrumplican Party is cheering this attack and planning to use it against President Biden.

That's right folks...Russian hackers ATTACKED the United States of America, and if you caught 1 minute of Hate Radio or Faux News yesterday, they were absolutely giddy.

It's time to stop treating them like a normal opposition party, and start treating them like a terrorist organization.

They were unable to control their glee over a Russian attack on the United States.
--- End quote ---
You mean like democrats when they openly hoped the economy would fail to hurt Trump?

Wineslob:
How about $1.95 gallon regular gas in January, and now it's 2.98.

How is the Biden economy working out DUmmies?

Delmar:
There's Rock Head--all over that thread--the wise old man offering his sage advice, sound judgement, and calming guidance. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version