Current Events > The DUmpster

Reading about the deaths of Covid deniers puts me in an interesting situation.

(1/2) > >>

Mary Ann:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215344769

--- Quote ---PurgedVoter (1,220 posts)

Reading about the deaths of Covid deniers puts me in an interesting situation.

I pity them. I pity their friends and their families. I wish that they had been smarter and safer. Yet, they are killing people. Just like tossing a grenade into a crowd. Just like the Nazi soldiers. That soldier had a mother and might have had a wife and child. Sad that they died, but.. The Nazi soldier was marching for evil, probably racist and was a tool used by nasty people.

Much like the Nazi soldier, only much more likely to kill an innocent person, Covid deniers are probably racist, definitely brainwashed and at least in a few areas they are both sociopaths and stupid. They could have died by the normal chances, but they increased their odds and everyone else's odds by their actions. They are enemies to society. You see them in stores and they are for the most part bullies and proud to be causing others concern.

When a denier dies of Covid, it is a sad thing yet it is the only cure. When an enemy soldier dies, it is not wonderful. Yet we will and should celebrate that number. Give what honor you can to the fallen soldier, even as an enemy he was not as dangerous or as casually uncaring as the Covid denier.
--- End quote ---
My eyes just rolled so hard that they nearly popped out of my head.

landofconfusion80:
thats slightly insulting. Been out in it the entire time, still no vaccine, bare minimum mesh mask(when asked), through a peaceful protest(riot), the Nashville bombing and in the worst parts of town keeping those food deserts stocked. It was way overblown and mine is a firsthand account.  Suck it dumbie

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
It's been more than a year, why aren't all the anti-maskers dead by now? 😭

USA4ME:
What an upbeat individual!!

This is the kind of nut that people point out at parties and warn each other to avoid.

thundley4:

--- Quote ---Much like the Nazi soldier, only much more likely to kill an innocent person, Covid deniers are probably racist, definitely brainwashed and at least in a few areas they are both sociopaths and stupid.
--- End quote ---

The DUmmie just described the perfect Democrat voter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version