Current Events > The DUmpster

What would you do

<< < (2/2)

Mary Ann:
Well, I've never been a 13-year old boy, but I've had two of them, and I can tell you for a fact that at 2 a.m. they would have been home in bed.

thundley4:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on April 16, 2021, 05:01:11 PM ---I've heard that even some CNN analysts were saying it was a lawful shooting.

When you're on the left and you've lost CNN...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member StarfishSaver (14,309 posts)

4. That's what Adam did. And got shot.

Was there anything he could have done differently at that point to avoid being killed by that cop?
--- End quote ---

The thug stopped only when he was cornered. His back was towards the cops. He could have raised hands, dropped the gun and then turned around. Did he? No. The stupid little shithead started to turn towards the cop with the gun in his hand. The cop had milliseconds to decide his life was worth more than the thug. He chose wisely. Adam chose poorly.

DLR Pyro:
Would it be racist of me to ask why is a 13 year old out in public with a gun?

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on April 16, 2021, 08:18:23 PM ---Would it be racist of me to ask why is a 13 year old out in public with a gun?

--- End quote ---

If you question the effectiveness of gun control - that's racist.

SVPete:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on April 16, 2021, 08:18:23 PM ---Would it be racist of me to ask why is a 13 year old out in public with a gun?

--- End quote ---

You are a racist! Goo goo gajoob!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version