Author Topic: VIDEO: James O'Keefe Is the Blind Date From Hell  (Read 312 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: James O'Keefe Is the Blind Date From Hell
« on: April 14, 2021, 11:14:34 AM »
Imagine going out on a date with a charming beautiful woman. You might have met her on the Tinder app and so far things are working out well with her. So well in fact that you might even be considering her to be the love of your life. You go to  a restaurant with her one day and she asks to take a quick break. As you await the return of your love to whom you've poured out your personal and professional secrets, someone else shows up at your table. OH NO! It's that Blind Date From Hell that you never expected! James O'Keefe of Project Veritas.

https://youtu.be/GXwzD027Zzg

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: VIDEO: James O'Keefe Is the Blind Date From Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 03:33:18 PM »
You'd think that the DUmbasses would be more afraid of ending up on a blind date with Chris Hansen than James O'Keefe since the former is way more likely than the latter.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: VIDEO: James O'Keefe Is the Blind Date From Hell
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 06:32:49 PM »
Imagine going out on a date with a charming beautiful woman. You might have met her on the Tinder app

somehow charming woman and tinder date don't seem right to me.....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020