Current Events > The DUmpster

Booo--hoooo We are cowards and want the government to just pay us...

(1/2) > >>

Kc25:
How dare these states open up businesses and allow people to go and support themselves? By golly, if these states don't have a dramatic increase in deaths, then it means all these lockdowns were just nonsense and destroyed the economy for nothing! Now people will be expected to pay rent and stuff again....

[Well, that is my translation of the OP]

--- Quote ---PA_jen (291 posts)

And the Backwards slide begins.

We Have Biden and Team doing great by getting enough vaccine doses. Granted getting it into the arms is still a little troubling. We have Dr. Fauci explaining once all adults get the vaccine we will achieve herd immunity and life will return to "normal" by end of the year.

So instead of encouraging Citizens to be patient follow the rules a little longer what does Texas Mississippi and Connecticut do? I open up no mask wearing. Have we freaking forgotten not only do we have the Mother Covid strain running around but we got the offsprings of the virus (the mutations Britain, Brazil South Africa and California) running around.

You have Ohio planning to open and PA relaxing restrictions.

All this in time for "Spring Break"

Do people realize that you have to if you have Covid you have to wait 90 days to get the vaccine?

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/vaccine-question-how-long-to-wait/103-b22ae306-8acd-4201-8258-695760277473

So we have states opening up before a good majority of people are vaccinated and maybe I am wrong but no doubt super spreader will happen so lets say 50 people get the virus during spring break and go back to their states and infect 5 people before finding out they have it. look at how many people have to wait 90 days to get the vaccine.

Thanks for playing our game 2021 up next will 2022 win the game for normality?

--- End quote ---

What I really love though, is this reply... LOL

the Feds are going to lock down and restrict interstate travel now? bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

--- Quote ---Resistance1 (45 posts)

9. It's really quite simple,

They want Biden to fail. If that means Texans and Floridians die so be it. The feds should lock those states down with no interstate travel to preserve the gains we have made against Covid. I hope these red states pay a heavy price for their governor's stupidity

--- End quote ---

DLR Pyro:
Ask your demented puppet pResident why he is letting covid positive illegal aliens to freely move about the country before you start preaching about what governors should do in their states.

And have you noticed it's ok to identify areas where variations of the chi-vi come from but xiden says we are not allowed to call mother covid the chinese virus?

--- Quote ---Have we freaking forgotten not only do we have the Mother Covid strain running around but we got the offsprings of the virus (the mutations Britain, Brazil South Africa and California) running around.
--- End quote ---
Why is that?

SVPete:

--- Quote ---Do people realize that you have to if you have Covid you have to wait 90 days to get the vaccine?
--- End quote ---

:rotf: While true - that is what my doctor advised me - does LPC noob PA_jen understand that people who have recovered from Covid have natural immunity that will probably last for ... well ... we don't know how long, other than more than a year. :rotf: Because the virus hasn't been circulating in the US long enough for us to know. :rotf:

Zathras:
Funny how the DUmbasses totally ignore the 11 states that never forced their citizens to mask up and did better than NY and California fighting the Kung Flu.

SVPete:
Based on deaths per million population, the ten states that have done worst are:

* New Jersey - 2,645

* New York - 2,483

* Rhode Island - 2,397

* Massachusetts - 2,363

* Mississippi - 2,273

* Arizona - 2,224

* Connecticut - 2,158

* South Dakota - 2,143

* Louisiana - 2,084

* Alabama - 2,059

Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ ; Last updated: March 05, 2021, 13:56 GMT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version