Current Events > The DUmpster

So what time is that Q stuff supposed to go down??

<< < (3/5) > >>

SVPete:

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote ---Star Member hookaleft (349 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215184677

So what time is that Q stuff supposed to go down??

I want to be ready.
--- End quote ---

I used a couple of Q-tips this morning to clear the water out of my ears.  The time was about 0630. 

Does that help you with your preparedness?

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: SVPete on March 04, 2021, 11:25:16 AM ---Does anybody know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

Chicago's original name was "Chicago Transit Authority", but the government agency forced them to change it. Maybe the band was too popular for the government agency's liking.

--- End quote ---

Did you really think a trivia writer and host wouldn't know such a detail?

The songs, vocals and lyrics and especially the horn section in the older versions of the band Chicago were amazing and they are truly classic songs.  Grew up in the 80's and was forced to hear the more bland pop they did.  But I still certainly appreciate their early work.

Since we're going way off on a tangent: Simon and Garfunkel started as a duo performing under the same name as what cartoon duo?

Crazy Horse:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on March 04, 2021, 06:38:12 PM ---Did you really think a trivia writer and host wouldn't know such a detail?

The songs, vocals and lyrics and especially the horn section in the older versions of the band Chicago were amazing and they are truly classic songs.  Grew up in the 80's and was forced to hear the more bland pop they did.  But I still certainly appreciate their early work.

Since we're going way off on a tangent: Simon and Garfunkel started as a duo performing under the same name as what cartoon duo?

--- End quote ---

Tom and Jerry

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Crazy Horse on March 04, 2021, 06:57:32 PM ---Tom and Jerry

--- End quote ---

Well done!

And where is this massive "Qbert" riot that Poopy Pants Pam was in such fear of?  Hope she and the rest of their liberal comrades had enough Depends to survive this traumatic non event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version