Author Topic: So what time is that Q stuff supposed to go down??  (Read 1111 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
So what time is that Q stuff supposed to go down??
« on: March 04, 2021, 08:21:53 AM »
Star Member hookaleft (349 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215184677

I want to be ready.

This is the DU member formerly known as leftofthestorm.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: So what time is that Q stuff supposed to go down??
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 08:28:17 AM »
Mickey and Donny say, "It's 13 O'Clock on the 12th of never". :rimshot:  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 09:05:40 AM »
24 business hours?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 09:10:59 AM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 09:52:03 AM »
Mickey and Donny say, "It's 13 O'Clock on the 12th of never". :rimshot:  :bolt:

25 or 6 to 4.  (The band Chicago song)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 11:25:16 AM »
25 or 6 to 4.  (The band Chicago song)

Does anybody know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

Chicago's original name was "Chicago Transit Authority", but the government agency forced them to change it. Maybe the band was too popular for the government agency's liking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2021, 11:40:52 AM »
37th of February.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2021, 11:58:57 AM »
More of the Feds yelling 'Booga-booga, Right-Wing Terror!!!  So we're not gonna even look at the Left!'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2021, 02:00:03 PM »
More of the Feds yelling 'Booga-booga, Right-Wing Terror!!!  So we're not gonna even look at the Left!'

And because nothing happened, the left will crow that it was because of the draconian security in place. Which justifies the same high level of panic in perpetuity.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2021, 02:07:56 PM »
And because nothing happened, the left will crow that it was because of the draconian security in place. Which justifies the same high level of panic in perpetuity.

Yep, it was Dem-MSM Kabuki theater.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2021, 05:34:28 PM »

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2021, 06:00:37 PM »
Star Member hookaleft (349 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215184677

I want to be ready.

I used a couple of Q-tips this morning to clear the water out of my ears.  The time was about 0630. 

Does that help you with your preparedness?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2021, 06:38:12 PM »
Does anybody know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

Chicago's original name was "Chicago Transit Authority", but the government agency forced them to change it. Maybe the band was too popular for the government agency's liking.

Did you really think a trivia writer and host wouldn't know such a detail?

The songs, vocals and lyrics and especially the horn section in the older versions of the band Chicago were amazing and they are truly classic songs.  Grew up in the 80's and was forced to hear the more bland pop they did.  But I still certainly appreciate their early work.

Since we're going way off on a tangent: Simon and Garfunkel started as a duo performing under the same name as what cartoon duo?

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2021, 06:57:32 PM »

The songs, vocals and lyrics and especially the horn section in the older versions of the band Chicago were amazing and they are truly classic songs.  Grew up in the 80's and was forced to hear the more bland pop they did.  But I still certainly appreciate their early work.

Since we're going way off on a tangent: Simon and Garfunkel started as a duo performing under the same name as what cartoon duo?

Tom and Jerry
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2021, 09:05:37 PM »
Tom and Jerry

Well done!

And where is this massive "Qbert" riot that Poopy Pants Pam was in such fear of?  Hope she and the rest of their liberal comrades had enough Depends to survive this traumatic non event.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2021, 09:32:21 PM »
And where is this massive "Qbert" riot that Poopy Pants Pam was in such fear of?  Hope she and the rest of their liberal comrades had enough Depends to survive this traumatic non event.

From what I understand the QBerts are too busy trying to change the color on their staircase by hopping on it while avoiding things that will kill them....or so I've been told.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2021, 06:40:44 AM »

They're going to keep crying wolf until they get called out on it and then they will claim the so-called threats they kept crying wolf about were a RW plot to make them look paranoid to get everyone to let their guard down for the real attack so they can't stop being vigilant for one second.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2021, 08:55:56 AM »

Here ya go, Ralph:

https://youtu.be/e-wHixgp2RE

A studio session from the old days - they didn't lay down tracks and then record their parts over them, they played them as a band.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2021, 09:15:37 AM »

Got to see Chicago and REO Speedwagon about 2 years ago.  I was only familiar with the elevator music/Peter Cetera era stuff (which is good at the right time, just sayin).  They played all of Chicago II for it's anniversary, and I was very surprised and impressed at the sound.  Still need to find their older stuff on the clearance racks and dig into it.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2021, 09:54:16 AM »

Rocky and Bullwinkle?  :yahoo:
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2021, 10:09:33 AM »
Oh, it was Tom and Jerry I see. Damn.
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2021, 07:03:56 PM »
Does anyone think that the lefty media will claim PTSD for covering this non-event even when it actually didn't happen?  They had to live in palpable fear for weeks for yesterday.  That seems to be their bizarre mindset.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2021, 09:08:23 AM »
Are 24 business hours up yet? :rimshot:

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2021, 09:36:07 PM »
The entire false narrative was designed to bolster another false narrative: that conservatives are all terrorists. The Left needs desperately to demonize conservatives for a plethora of reasons, not the least of which is to draw attention away from the shit they are doing to this country,  We are genuinely at war with communism in our midst. I now often wonder if we didn't lose the Cold War without even knowing it.