Current Events > HateMail from the Web

Ralphie's Hate Mail Bag - 2016

(1/9) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:
This is the inaugural version of the goofy crap that DUmp monkeys have sent this year.  Since I accept votes via a publicly displayed email address, the strangest people reach out & complain.  But that's just fine, makes me laugh.

During my brief term as an undercover troll/mole at DU, learned a few secrets.  Mr. Moskwa/Skinner/David Allen & team used to post their hate mail.  But, the amusing thing is he admitted they make them up.  Based on their perception & narrative on how conservatives are.

All of the spelling is verbatim.  For the "smartest collection of people on the internet", spell check must not work.  Enjoy and Happy New Year my dear friends!!!

--- Quote ---you are a goddammm chode juggler
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---All of you f*ckwads need to join reallity and admit Hillary won.  In a landslide.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---F*ck you as*hole, the polls were right and Trump disssenfrancses the voting
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---So happy that some other site monitors Democratic Underground.  Only have one vote, Masters nemesis. Thanks!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---HEY PATHETIC ASSHOLE!!! Your idealogy is crap
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Drumppht will never be allowed to take office
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Deer Mr. Kkklan member.  That orange f*ckwad is going to ruin our country.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---hope your kids and wife get gang raped on a daily basis.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Hey racist redneck, Hillary will always be my President!!!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Keith is right, you f*cks are the scum of the earth
--- End quote ---

Karin:

--- Quote ---F*ck you as*hole, the polls were right and Trump disssenfrancses the voting
--- End quote ---
:rotf:

--- Quote ---But, the amusing thing is he admitted they make them up
--- End quote ---

Is that right?  That's pretty pathetic!  They haven't posted those in a while.  Sounds like too much work if they have to compose them.  Fake phony frauds.

DUmpDiver:
Thanks for sharing.  Those are hilarious.

miskie:
This is awesome ! I have no idea why I never thought to do this  :rofl: I think The Cave needs a hatemail bag

FunkyZero:
FINALLY!
I've been waiting for these.
Are there more? Is this just a taste for us junkies?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version