Current Events > The DUmpster

If Chimpy gets indicted on Federal charges which Democrat would pardon him first

(1/2) > >>

Freeper:

--- Quote ---7 of 11  (64 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 08:36 PM
Original message
If Chimpy gets indicted on Federal charges which Democrat would pardon him first?

Chimpy AND Dick are Finally indicted on Federal charges (too many to post here)!

Who would be the first Democrat to pardon them? President Edwards, President Obama or President Clinton. Or would they all tell him to rot in hell?
--- End quote ---

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2716019

Humor me post just one of that long list of crimes.  :whatever:

--- Quote ---TwilightZone  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 08:37 PM
Response to Original message
2. Oh, they certainly wouldn't pardon him.

The problem, of course, is that he'll probably never be indicted in the first place.
--- End quote ---

That is right although you say that for the wrong reason you are still right on the outcome.

--- Quote ---Impeachment_Monkey  (658 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-18-08 08:40 PM
Response to Original message
5. A no brainer: Bill .. ah.. I mean Hillary

Like Bill Clinton turned a blind eye to Bush41 crimes once elected.

--- End quote ---

I think it's finally sinking in at DUmmyland that * and Cheney will not be hanged at the Hague for imaginary crimes at dawn.

Carl:
Is there a psychological term for this issue they have in believing to the end of time this thing about "crimes" that President Bush has supposedly committed yet deep down knowing that there are none.

It has to keep what passes for their minds always a hairs width away from being torn apart.

Lord Undies:
When will the DUmbnymbnuts ever get it through their soft heads that Presidents are not subject to prosecution for doing their job?  Ever.

WinOne4TheGipper:

--- Quote ---Humor me post just one of that long list of crimes. 
--- End quote ---

But Freeper, there are just too many to think of one. :whatever: :lmao:

Freeper:

--- Quote from: WinOne4TheGipper on January 18, 2008, 09:38:15 PM ---
--- Quote ---Humor me post just one of that long list of crimes. 
--- End quote ---

But Freeper, there are just too many to think of one. :whatever: :lmao:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I suppose if they mentioned just one the other 50 billion would feel left out.  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version