Author Topic: Oh My God! The shit these people will believe!!  (Read 846 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oh My God! The shit these people will believe!!
« on: September 02, 2020, 05:45:28 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214012909

In my phone right now and it’s hard to bring stuff over, but rest assured there is absolute gold on this thread! 

I’ll bet if you told these people the word gullible is not in the dictionary, they’d look it up.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

Re: Oh My God! The shit these people will believe!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 07:09:22 PM »
Response to Nevilledog (Original post)Wed Sep 2, 2020, 05:12 PM
Star Member SoonerPride (7,857 posts)
13. **** the press for making this an issue

187,000 Americans are dead and this is what they want to report on?

They can **** right off

How many more will perish because of superspreader Pelosi breaking the rules, carrying on all over town without a mask--exhaling aerosolized death everywhere she goes. 

Where is Karen when you need her?

I hope she had to sign a waiver that she won't accept medical treatment if she comes down with the CHICOM Crud.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:15:42 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 08:13:09 PM »
Who would have thought "letting the mask slip" would be an actual reality"?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 08:51:30 PM »
Nancy claims it was a set-up but she is the one who called and made the appointment.

DUers are so easy to shoot down.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 08:39:50 AM »
Volaris (7,774 posts)

48. Well that sounds like bullshit to me...

If I rent space somewhere to work, and that place is closed for business, how the hell am I supposed to get in there in the first place?

Unless this space-renter had her own building key (for some silly reason), it makes no sense that the business owner didnt APPROVE THIS the day before when she got the call...and approved it AS A SETUP.

This is not different than a stripper that rents a stage and the whole club is CLOSED. No way in HELL would the owner let that person work a private client/event there without explicit permission beforehand (and then pitch a fit about somebody else being able to work IN MY BUSINESS and the rest of us, cant?).

Nope not buying it. This is a roger stone level rat****ing and it should be called that at every opportunity.
From the bold, it is clear the DUmmie has no idea what it is talking about. The DUmmie then tries to compare two different businesses and business models thinking they operate the same way.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 08:46:07 AM »
They do have their own key so they can come and go as they need. They all keep their own hours you stupid shit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 08:49:29 AM »
They do have their own key so they can come and go as they need. They all keep their own hours you stupid shit.

Hey BEG!  Good to see you checking in.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 08:50:35 AM »
From the bold, it is clear the DUmmie has no idea what it is talking about. The DUmmie then tries to compare two different businesses and business models thinking they operate the same way.

The DUmmies are also confusing the owner with the stylist.  They are claiming Nancy made the appointment with the owner and that isn't the case. 

KC

*Stolen

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 08:51:36 AM »

KC

😘

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2020, 08:53:14 AM »

KC

I also want to say that this person must only get their hair cut at Super Cuts or something if they dont know how it works.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 09:02:50 AM by BEG »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2020, 08:55:12 AM »
I also want to say that this person must only get their hair cut at Super Cuts or something if they don%u2019t know how it works.

There's so much about the working world they know nothing of.  I believe it is their lack of experience with the topic.

KC

*Stolen