Author Topic: Tony Snow Dies at age 53  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Tony Snow Dies at age 53
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »
The DUmp is a cesspool, and that's an insult to cesspools!

Cesspools serve a purpose.

In my job, I've had to visit more than a few sewage treatment plants (to see that the owning municipality is taxed properly by the municipality that the STP is in, if the two are different).  In every one, the bacteria in the primary digesters have asked me to relay to CC that they are seriously insulted by the comparisons to DU.

Sounds like a really shitty job.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 04:17:23 AM »
The DUmp is a cesspool, and that's an insult to cesspools!

Cesspools serve a purpose.

In my job, I've had to visit more than a few sewage treatment plants (to see that the owning municipality is taxed properly by the municipality that the STP is in, if the two are different).  In every one, the bacteria in the primary digesters have asked me to relay to CC that they are seriously insulted by the comparisons to DU.

Sounds like a really shitty job.

I'm a real estate appraiser, who seems to be headed towards specializing in STPs, water treatment plants, and small water companies.  I've appraised the odd electrical substation, and a hydro project or two.  Gets me out of the office, and out of Albany.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 05:02:46 AM »
symbolman  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jul-12-08 10:36 AM
Response to Reply #35
57. Maddy, I appreciate the hell out of you and always have respected you
 Edited on Sat Jul-12-08 10:37 AM by symbolman
even going so far as to not enter a conversation when I completely disagreed with you, unlike most other folks where I'd say what I think anyway.. But on this count I gotta call bullshit on how Snow May have affected people or a person, personally..

These people like Snow are totally Complicit in the deaths of thousands of innocent people if not more.

So...without the slightest explanation of just HOW Tony Snow was complicit or even what particular group of innocent people he's talking about symbolman the compassionate (at least towards himself), declares Mr. Snow the bad guy. Never mind he was press secretary for a mere 17 months (that's just shy of a year and a half for those of you DU'ers who are math challenged). Golly, symbolman is so caring he feels the deaths (well, except Tony Snow's) of people he doesn't even know! I bet he'll have paragraph after paragraph being a voice for those poor souls who are forever silenced because of words said (or perhaps those left unsaid) by Bush's former press secretary so there will be no doubt of Mr. Snow's irresponsibility, which would justify simpleboy's righteous hatred and anger.

The actions of Karl Rove in Alabama, stacking the courts there, including their Supreme court resulted in ME having to spend upwards of a couple of hundred thousand bucks (money I could use NOW as we're dead broke and being foreclosed on), hiring SIX lawyers, and spending 21 Days in an Alabama County Jail that's been compared to a South African Prison by Congress..

I nearly lost my big toe there ( and my mind) due to nasty infections, slept on a concrete floor with arthritis of the spine, and lost 20 lbs.

All while my wife was pregnant.

Oops! Guess simpleboy is SO distraught he can't even THINK about those poor dead souls. It's not like anyone can do anything for them anyway. Besides, it's much more important to rehash symbolman's PERSONAL problems which might never have happened had Tony Snow NOT been Bush's spokesperson for a short period of time between 2006 & 2007.

Rove stacked the courts! Despite the fact that members of the Alabama Supreme Court are ELECTED in partisan elections to 6 year terms, that the prior governor was a democrat and that symbolman's legal troubles began at least by 2003 per symbolman's own words: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x42119, symbolman's personal suffering (obviously greater and more important than those who died, meriting a mere sentence of outrage) is what counts. Somehow, the Rove-Snow cabal was responsible for symbolman's choice in a first wife. Symbolman himself bears NO responsibility for his choice, nor for the fact that it didn't work out...how could anything possibly be HIS fault...he cares about 1000's who have died! Not only that, but Rove-Snow were also responsible for the outcome of the divorce & custody settlements, AND for his most recent situation...the one that landed him in jail. Why, just look how he suffered! Nearly lost a toe (that's got to be as bad as one of those kids who loses an arm in Iraq), he had infections (they were traumatic), he had to sleep on concrete...a man of HIS tender sensibilities, (THE NERVE)...at least the guys in Iraq get to sleep on the soft sand because symbolman has arthritis of the spine and lost 20 pounds in 21 days...he was a POLITICAL prisoner. And because Tony Snow stood at a microphone as the president's representative a couple years AFTER symbolman's ordeal (one in which he absolutely bears not ONE ounce of responsibility for creating), taking questions from the press, he needs to be held accountable for symbolman's suffering (oh, and for a few 1000 deaths...but enough about THEM).

I'll never get over it, can never get that part of my life back, and could have easily been killed in there in a heartbeat. The other side had printed out my website and waved it before a Right Wing Christian Judge who'd been installed through vote theft, electronic style, and using Abramoff money.

Please think about how these Fascist assholes DO destroy people Personally.

Its VERY REAL what these monsters have done. While I feel for Snows family, having lost my mother as a kid to breast cancer, a horrifying experience I Personally hope Snow and his Ilk ROT in Hell.

But that's just me.

Symbolman lost 21 days, spent on a concrete floor, he almost lost a toe, dammit! Those guys that died, well they were probably on Bush's side anyway, just like Tony Snow...nearly losing a toe and spending less than a month in jail is oh so much worse than anything those 1000's suffered. He has lawyers to pay, he's losing his house, that's REAL suffering man! Those OTHER guys, those 1000's...well, they volunteered! Symbolman certainly didn't volunteer to get married, divorced, remarried and piss off a judge so much that he'd land in jail (for almost a month remember...his toe was almost amputated) just because he has a left-leaning political website. It's those fascists faults. Tony Snow was probably giving them marching orders from the news desk at FOX. Symbolman had to sleep on concrete and almost lost his toe for that alone Tony Snow should go to hell!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 05:17:48 AM »
Cindie, H5 for that recap.   :bow: :bow: :bow:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »
These morons cheered when he got cancer...cheered again when it came back and are dancing around the bonfire in joy as his passing.

They did it to Laura Ingram...they did it to Reagan and they dream about it where President Bush and VP Cheney are concerned.

This is the mindset of the modern day Marxist Liberal Democrat.  It's perfectly ok to say the most mean spirited vile and disgusting things about someone as long as they are a Republican or a Conservative.  Nothing is considered out of bounds or too far beyond the pale.

Yet if some Liberal pundit or politician had died can you imagine the horrific and red faced outrage if one person had even dared say "good riddance"?

The fact of the matter is that Conservatives here and across the country fall victim to the projection of the Liberals.

Every disgusting word act and deed they take pleasure in saying and doing they project off onto us.

Keep that in mind and keep this thread handy as a reminder the next time they start in on that crap.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 11:58:42 AM »
Bush, Cheney, Snow and, hel,l every Republican in the United States:

I know I disagree with almost everything you stand for and our political ideologies are so far apart its ridiculous. I think the policies of the Bush Administration have been a colossal failure and I will celebrate the day he leaves office (even McCain is better than Bush). But, none of them deserve to die. Their policies may be misguided and disasterous but just because theyre screwed up doesnt mean they have earned the right to die miserably.

Also, its kind of funny that you guys go so crazy over this while people here openly speculate and hope for the assasination of Barack Obama.

Three guesses on where this came from...and your first two are wrong.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2008, 12:02:44 PM »
The only person I've seen 'speculate' on anything remotely connected with the assasination of Barack Obama is Hillary Clinton. :confused:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 12:11:51 PM »
The only person I've seen 'speculate' on anything remotely connected with the assasination of Barack Obama is Hillary Clinton. :confused:

Right. And in typical Liberal fashion...they protect their own by projecting the mean things they say onto us and suddenly WE are the ones talking about Obama being killed.

Liberals can do no wrong and all that...