Author Topic: Hey lurking (D)Umpers! Here's one of your proud Illegal Immigrant Activists...  (Read 1073 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I'm so surprised.  :whatever:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Y'all realize they'll just follow the example of their buddy Dick(less) Durbin, right?

See, back in January last year, Dick(less) held up Alaa Mukahhal - the "undocumented" child of two illegal as hell immigrant parents from Qatar - as the poster child for the Dream Act, which he was advocating for at the time on the Senate floor. Now that it's come out that Alaa Mukahhal is more than just someone here illegally who took advantage of the lax documentation in our country's education system to acquire a degree in Architecture; in fact she's a "Community activist" with an astonishing record of violently anti-American and anti-Israeli rants, Dick(less) doesn't want to talk about her...

I wonder why?

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
^Rush covered that pretty thoroughly yesterday.
As for the OP, I love to quote the libs on stories like this..."Illegals do the jobs American citizens don't want to".
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline jukin

This could qualify it as Obama's new safe school czar. The last safe school czar was  a homosexual pedophile.

The inmates are running our asylum since 2009.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.