Author Topic: Deserted Island Being Used By Illegal Immigrants  (Read 1550 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Deserted Island Being Used By Illegal Immigrants
« on: November 09, 2010, 11:02:46 AM »
SAN DIEGO -- 10News uncovered the deserted island and the risky operation that is making it possible for illegal immigrants to sneak into San Diego.

Abandoned fishing pangas have become a common sight on San Diego beaches. Very rarely are the passengers found, since they are illegal immigrants who are smuggled into the United States in the dark of night.
  balance at link

So now we are being invaded by sea and the ****ing government doesn't seem to care one bit.
:banghead:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline true_blood

Re: Deserted Island Being Used By Illegal Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »
By land or by sea. :banghead:
The red diaper doper baby doesn't care. He's got more important work in India, Indonesia and in China. Too busy connecting with the mooselim world. He's too busy telling the rest of the world that he is happy that China is rising as one of the greatest economies. Meanwhile back in the U.S., we suffer with high unemployment, a suffering economy and foreclosures/banks closings through the roof. Not to mention the illegals crossing the border. He doesn't have time for the U.S. Glad to see he's got his priorities correct. ::) :argh: :argh: