Author Topic: Coakley campaign has ceased to be, it's expired and gone to meet its maker...  (Read 11098 times)

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Uh oh...

Hartford, CT- Joe Lieberman may be close to announcing his suppport for Massachusetts Senate Candidate Scott Brown.  Citing the historical Healthcare Reform Bill as the main issue attracting Lieberman to endorse Brown's Campaign.  Scott Brown is vehemently opposed to the proposed Healthcare Legislation.

Joe Lieberman has run against many of his Democratic Counterparts in the Senate over the so called Obamacare Health Care Reform Bill.  Back in December, with the public option dead, Democrats revived an old proposal to expand Medicare, but Lieberman voted  no.  That plan was considered by a small percentage of liberals as a decent alternative to the public option leaving Lieberman at odds with Democratic Senate Leader Harry Reid.

Speculation is such that if Lieberman were to endorse Scott Brown over the coming weekend that would most likely seal the defeat of Martha Coakley for Senate.

Latest Polling has Brown leading Coakley by a margin of 1 to 4 points.  Momentum has shifted dramaticllay in the past week providing an intense national media attention.  At stake is Helathcare Reform as well as further momentum to provide possible further shocking Election Results in this falls mid term elections.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
So many things to point and laugh at regarding Coakley's campaign, yet so few fingers. Frankly Ill be running out of toes soon as well.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Oh. My. God.

That a woman would sink so low as to allow her name to be associated with something like that totally speaks to the character of the woman.

This woman is the AG of a state?

Once she loses this election....wonder how long it will take the people of MA to get her out of the AG's office?

What does it tell you when POLICE UNIONS are backing Brown over the chief LEO in the state?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
What does it tell you when POLICE UNIONS are backing Brown over the chief LEO in the state?

I saw that in another thread....

These days, I expect a politician to sink low....this woman has just sunk to unexpected depths.
I didn't really know anything about her until the last week from here and on Fox...
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Uh oh...

If true this begs us to ask:

Why won't Lieberman himself become the 41st vote against ObamaCare?

Or maybe he will.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
If true this begs us to ask:

Why won't Lieberman himself become the 41st vote against ObamaCare?

Or maybe he will.

Yeah - I think he will break rank if need be.