Current Events > Politics

Holy Shit! I got Ron Pauled at work…

(1/3) > >>

Bondai:
There is a young man that works upstairs in a department we call HAT, I won’t bore you with the details. We have had several conversations in the past, mainly regarding firearms. Yesterday in the middle of a conversation about HK’s and their plusses and minuses he started in on a Ron Paul rant. I told him he was going to hurt something changing gears so fast, he just laughed that little laugh that those who work in the ivory tower always use to show they are mildly amused, in a condescending sort of way. I ignored it but I remember thinking “Oh hell no, a Ronbot. I didn’t think they existed outside of discussion forums”…..

He gave me all the talking points, for a minute I thought I was back in the middle of the great invasion of 12/18. When he was done ranting he came right out and asked me if he could count on me to vote for Ron Paul. I could of just said no and let it go at that but my back has really been bothering me lately, past injuries finally catching up with me I guess so my cranky level was someone elevated. :censored:

This is what I told him. “I would rather drag my ball sack across the backend of an enraged porcupine than vote for Ron Paul” One of my coworkers was listening and broke into laughter. Needless to say that was the end of our discussion about Ron Paul….damn Ronbots. :evillaugh:

He did email me today and apologize for making me angry. I told him I wasn't really angry, just amazed that he was voting for Ron Paul...I told him I thought he was smarter than that...... :lmao:

Chris_:
You should have asked if he likes pie.

VelvetElvis:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003 on January 24, 2008, 06:43:29 PM ---You should have asked if he likes pie.

--- End quote ---

Or cute fuzzy kittens.

Lord Undies:
I came across one too.  He is an old boyfriend of my youngest daughter.  They found each other on MySpace.  My daughter brought him over to see the family.  The conversation eventually turned to politics.  Same sh*t.  The old "Ron Paul has never voted for a spending bill".  I made him furious.     

Zeus:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFnEC3wasNE[/youtube]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version