Author Topic: I think Joe Biden has a debt ceiling plan and is prepared to use it if need be.  (Read 303 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Stinky The Clown (66,373 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217936536

I think Joe Biden has a debt ceiling plan and is prepared to use it if need be.

I think he prefers to have Congress do its job, but if that fails he will do what needs to be done all on his own.

I have no idea what his plan is.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BOSSHOG (33,684 posts)

1. Such a shame that good people

Have to do so much heavy lifting because a political party doesn’t give a **** about our country or it’s people. Incompetent people ****ing up on purpose.

I too have every confidence in Dark Brandon and the right wing msg machine already has the post saving the economy action as a win for them. Imagine wasting so much effort.

:whatever:

Star Member pwb (9,784 posts)

2. First thing he should do if the pukes default is stop interest payments on treasuries?

**** with the super wealthy first.

Silent Type (237 posts)

3. +1. Believe something will be worked out. But, this ain't necessary.

I’m sure Biden has short-term plan that, at least, extends things for awhile.

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Star Member Stinky The Clown (66,373 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217936536

I think Joe Biden has a debt ceiling plan and is prepared to use it if need be.

I think he prefers to have Congress do its job, but if that fails he will do what needs to be done all on his own.

I have no idea what his plan is.

Neither does he. He knows invoking the 14th Amendment will get smacked down as not applicable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
BOSSHOG (33,684 posts)

1. Such a shame that good people

Have to do so much heavy lifting because a political party doesn’t give a **** about our country or it’s people. Incompetent people ****ing up on purpose.

Well, quit voting democrat if you want to fix that issue....
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Stinky The Clown

I think

Logical fallacy. Insufficient evidence.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

Logical fallacy. Insufficient evidence.

:cheersmate:

Assumes facts not ever to be had in evidence.

Stinky, you truly are an internet laughing stock.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline RuralNc

Stupid-the-Clown

Oddly enough, the citizens of this country would prefer Congress do their j-o-b. But here we are. Arent we?

Offline ADsOutburst

He's threatening to hold his breath until he forgets what he's doing.