Author Topic: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy, 5/17  (Read 224 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
I'll kick one of these off for today.

Gay conservative professor suspended after handing out Jeremy’s Chocolate during event

A gay, conservative professor at Madera Community College in California was recently placed on leave after handing out Jeremy’s Chocolate, sold by the Daily Wire, at an open house event on campus.

On May 8, tenured history Professor David Richardson said he received a letter from school officials stating he was being placed on administrative leave. Richardson had served Jeremy’s Chocolate at an open house event at Madera Community College the previous week.

Jeremy’s Chocolate was launched in March 2023 by conservative news site the Daily Wire after the Hershey’s Company released an advertisement for International Women’s Day that featured transgender woman and LGBT activist Fae Johnstone.

Very true Reddit comments paraphrased: Today we learned T is above G on the grievance totem pole. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Maybe he should have passed out fudge.

:-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

I'll kick one of these off for today.

Gay conservative professor suspended after handing out Jeremy’s Chocolate during event

Very true Reddit comments paraphrased: Today we learned T is above G on the grievance totem pole.

Thanks! I’ve found I can post threads using my tablet, but it’s kind of time consuming compared to using my computer.

The hierarchy of victimhood is constantly shifting, and is creating cracks among victim groups - feminists vs. Trans, as Trans people invade women’s sports; now maybe Trans vs. gays, though the prof did commit serious Prog-heresy by buying and giving out Jeremy’s Chocolates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I ordered 4 bars of Jeremy's chocolate after it was announced in an hysterically funny ad -- this was back in March, I think.

The response was so huge they were delayed in filling orders. I received mine 4 days ago.

One order (certainly much more expensive than the normal Hershey bar) consists of 4 bars. Two bars with the pronouns "He/Him" have nuts. The other 2 bars "She/Her" do not have nuts.

From a taste perspective, kinda meh. But it was a great moneymaker and a big  :bigbird: to the whole LGBQTXYZ bowel movement.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.