Author Topic: American Airlines pilots vote to authorize strike amid contract negotiations  (Read 220 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
American Airlines pilots vote to authorize strike amid contract negotiations
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/american-airlines-pilots-vote-authorize-strike-amid-contract-negotiations

American Airlines pilots began picketing at airports nationwide Monday to put pressure on the carrier to reach a new contract with their union.

The Allied Pilots Association, the collective bargaining agent for 15,000 American Airlines pilots, said its members will line up outside 10 of the carrier's major airports, holding signs that read "American Airlines pilots ready to strike." 

Among the hubs being picketed are Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami and New York.

American Airlines pilots go on a strike.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Couldn't care less. After the AA bastards did what they did to my wife during Covid, essentially trying to (and failing) to strand her in London, I hope the damned airlines goes belly up.  :fuelfire:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Couldn't care less. After the AA bastards did what they did to my wife during Covid, essentially trying to (and failing) to strand her in London, I hope the damned airlines goes belly up.  :fuelfire:

AA Pilots vs. Management is another one of those situations where I hope they BOTH take each other down.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus