Current Events > The DUmpster

Two can play this game:

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote --- PCIntern (23,020 posts)

Two can play this game:

The other day, Keith Olbermann‘s podcast brought to my attention that this guy from Kentucky who is going to be doing all these “investigations“ has a little problem of his own as evidenced in the link below. Apparently, this was a big deal in Kentucky when he was running as a candidate but of course it is “beneath us Democrats to bring this stuff up”, or at least it used to be. This scandal should be spread far and wide, and should eclipse his erstwhile investigation of all things Biden. Oh and according to the article, her mother was called and was told that her daughter would be killed. Details ….right?

Viral….this needs to go viral.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/elections/kentucky/2015/05/04/james-comer-domestic-violence/26901137/

College girlfriend says James Comer abused her
Joseph Gerth@Joe_Gerth
A woman who dated gubernatorial candidate James Comer while the two were in college said in a letter to The Courier-Journal on Monday that he was physically and mentally abusive to her during what she said was a two-year relationship.

"Did Jamie Comer ever hit me? Yes," wrote Marilyn Thomas, who attended Western Kentucky University with Comer in the early 1990s.

Comer's lawyer, Dick Plymale, of Lexington, said in an interview that Comer "profusely denies" all the allegations in the letter and promised a "devastating lawsuit" against the newspaper if it published the story.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217423830
--- End quote ---

Keith Olbermann?  :whatever:

SVPete:
A claim of some sexual/domestic crime decades ago against an R/conservative? Where have I heard this shtick before? Got evidence?

ADsOutburst:
Trying to get ahead of the investigation into the Bidens, are we?

“Two can play this game”, you say? As if the dems haven’t been playing it up to this point.

jukin:
Two DUmass DUmmys can't even play Peek-A-Boo, much less paddy cake.

Texacon:
It's going to be fun when Elon releases Twitter's internal documents about how they squashed the Biden laptop story.

KC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version