Current Events > The DUmpster

Panther thing and it's busted up head

(1/5) > >>

FunkyZero:
Im gonna just leave the commentary up to you guys... geez

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217389637

--- Quote ---Fri Nov 18, 2022, 07:09 PM
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (10,996 posts)

Well I never knew
A fall on your head can give you a swollen black eye. Its hard to see out of it its so swollen. I am rather morbidly surprised.

Do falls often leave black eyes?
What part pf your head do you have to fall on that would cause this? Curious.

Sorry about the bad hair,scalp hurts when I brush it so I haven't done it since yesterday before I hit the pavement.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to I_UndergroundPanther (Original post)Fri Nov 18, 2022, 07:32 PM
Star Member Walleye (19,451 posts)

2. Banged my head right on my eyebrow and this was the result

Tripped and fell on the sidewalk. Look just like I have been punched.This is from about a year ago. Don’t know why I saved the photo. I will never not believe anybody’s black eye story again.

--- End quote ---

holy....  something

ADsOutburst:
Uh, yes. The blood vessels beneath the skin break, and the blood pools. Nothing odd here.

I fell on the sidewalk a couple years ago, and it caused a bruise so bad it looked like a streak of purple paint.

Rebel:
Sup with UP? AIDs? Used to be fat AF. Ever notice all leftists have that same look?

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Rebel on November 18, 2022, 10:15:21 PM ---Sup with UP? AIDs? Used to be fat AF. Ever notice all leftists have that same look?

--- End quote ---

Apparently food stamps and the rest of The Dole doesn't buy as much as it used to.

Good.

RuralNc:
Totally unrelated. I thought UP was a man pretending to be woman? Havent seen to many women walking about with a goatee.  :naughty:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version