Current Events > Breaking News

Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion

(1/10) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:
Pelosi spokesperson says 'assailant is in custody,' motivation for San Francisco break-in under investigatio

The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Paul, has been "violently assaulted" this morning in a San Francisco home invasion, the congresswoman’s spokesperson says.

"Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi," spokesperson Drew Hammill said. "The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.   

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery," Hammill added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-assaulted-home-invasion-spokesman-says

:popcorn:

DefiantSix:
So apparently, San Fran Nancy is a 'MEAN DRUNK'???

I guess he'll know better next time... :thatsright:

Old n Grumpy:
It looks like karma has hit home. To bad nan wasn’t there too. I wonder if they will let the guy go with no bail  :-)

Eupher:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on October 28, 2022, 08:06:35 AM ---So apparently, San Fran Nancy is a 'MEAN DRUNK'???

I guess he'll know better next time... :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

There'll be a warrant sworn out to depose DJT to determine his whereabouts on the night in question. There can be NO DOUBT that MAGA instigated, funded, supervised, and celebrated the attack.

Nancy Pelousy was sleeping off her latest drunk when the attack occurred. No way was she involved, except that she probably was too drunk to turn on the security system.  :whatever:

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Eupher on October 28, 2022, 08:22:10 AM ---There'll be a warrant sworn out to depose DJT to determine his whereabouts on the night in question. There can be NO DOUBT that MAGA instigated, funded, supervised, and celebrated the attack.

Nancy Pelousy was sleeping off her latest drunk when the attack occurred. No way was she involved, except that she probably was too drunk to turn on the security system.  :whatever:

--- End quote ---

Just like 'Whorehouse' Harry Reid, who was attacked by his 'exercise equipment'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version