Author Topic: Death on Wheels: Planned Parenthood to Deploy Mobile Abortion Clinics...  (Read 302 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
...Near Red States

I still cannot wrap my head around those murderers who tout "abortion rights for all" but discount the fact that a life is being snuffed out. Pure, unadulterated evil.

In this episode of Try to Control Your Shock and Amazement…

In the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, the baby-killing industry continues its desperate fight to end the lives of as many unborn children as possible. On Monday, Planned Parenthood — the mother of all abortion providers — said it will soon deploy the first mobile abortion clinic in the country in southern Illinois. How disgustingly convenient.

Prior to writing this article, a colleague pointed out: “I mean, we had the Book Mobile when I was a kid, but an Abortion Mobile is beyond ghoulish.” Operative word: beyond.”

Yamelsie Rodriguez, president of Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri, predictably said during an interview with NPR:

We are all trying to work together to meet the exponential increase in the number of patients that are traveling from banned states to what we’re calling ‘haven states’ for abortion care. It’s an all-hands-on-deck moment. Our goal is to reduce the hundreds of miles that people are having to travel now in order to access care and meet them where they are. It gives us a lot of flexibility about where to be.

How “caringly” convenient.

Perhaps “Abortions-R-Us,” or “Have Abortions Will Travel” would be a snappy name for Planned NON-Parenthood’s latest scheme to perform as many on-demand abortions as it can “legally” get away with. Although, if PP truly wanted to follow in the footsteps of founder and former eugenicist Margaret Sanger, wouldn’t it deploy mobile abortion clinics throughout urban black communities? [sarc]

According to NPR, the mobile abortion clinic will begin offering consultations and dispensing abortion pills later this year and will operate in Illinois, where abortion remains legal, but will travel to neighboring states’ borders. (Hello, Indiana!) Forty-nine out of 50 Senate Democrats in June voted in favor of legislation proposing on-demand abortion until birth, suggesting the overturn of Roe is a mere inconvenience to the left that they will continue to push to edge.

“Devout Catholic” Joe Biden and “very Catholic” Nancy Pelosi were unavailable for comment.

Two abortion clinics on the Illinois side of the St. Louis region have been inundated with patients, as reported by AP. Leaders of the St. Louis Planned Parenthood office told AP that since June, the Fairview Heights clinic has seen a 30 percent increase in abortion patients; a rate that officials said was even higher than anticipated. And patients from outside Missouri and Illinois increased by more than 340 percent.

Clearly, “Build it and they will come” applies, here. Make that, “Put it on wheels and take it to them” — with “it” being death on wheels.

According to Rodriguez, abortion appointment wait times in the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri have gone from an average of four days prior to the Supreme Court ruling to two-and-a-half weeks.

How inconvenient.

Then again, unborn children whose lives will soon be snuffed now have two more weeks to live, but once the Planned Parent mobile abortion clinic is operational, that “inconvenience” will soon be “solved.”

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/10/05/death-on-wheels-planned-parenthood-to-deploy-mobile-abortion-clinic-near-red-state-borders-n637828
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Death on Wheels: Planned Parenthood to Deploy Mobile Abortion Clinics...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 10:06:07 PM »
Notice the Acolytes of Moloch don't have the balls to actually cross that state line...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 09:41:15 AM »
Had Kermit the Butcher been less arrogant and less stupid and thought up this dodge, he could have retired on his own terms instead of finally being shut down by health and safety inspectors. How many months before some woman dies courtesy of one of PP's or some other abortuarist's mobile charnel houses?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 10:22:58 AM »
Had Kermit the Butcher been less arrogant and less stupid and thought up this dodge, he could have retired on his own terms instead of finally being shut down by health and safety inspectors. How many months before some woman dies courtesy of one of PP's or some other abortuarist's mobile charnel houses?

Won't be long now, but they'll chalk it up to "statistical noise."  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 11:28:04 AM »

Based on the past, we may never know.  It is notoriously difficult to get accurate stats about women who get ambulances called to take them from abortuaries to emergency rooms, which women go to hospitals due to complications that arise after they leave the abortuary, women who have complications from their abortion pills, ect.  This stems from various state reporting requirements or lack thereof, and poor enforcement of what requirements may be in place. 

Even when incidents are reported, they don't get attention, and facts are hard to come by, often due to HIPPA laws. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2022, 02:37:59 PM »
I wonder if they will do house calls. They can park a van with an abortion on demand sign on the side.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!