Author Topic: VP was in car accident - Trumps Fault!!!!!!  (Read 476 times)

Offline RuralNc

VP was in car accident - Trumps Fault!!!!!!
« on: October 05, 2022, 06:30:45 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142977767

iemanja (50,483 posts)

VP was in car accident; Secret Service first called it 'mechanical failure'

:blah: :blah: :blah:

The Secret Service agent driving Harris in a sport utility vehicle struck the curb of a downtown tunnel hard enough that the vehicle’s tire needed to be replaced, bringing the motorcade to a standstill near Foggy Bottom at about 10:20 a.m., said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share internal discussions.

Harris had to be transferred to another vehicle in the motorcade so agents could safely spirit her to the White House. The routine nature of the travel and the high level of training required for agents who drive the president and vice president led many in the Secret Service, as well as Harris, to question how such an accident could happen.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/10/05/harris-motorcade-accident-secret-service/

So, they blew out a tire. Harris hops in another vehicle and is whisked away. Thats the sum of it. I wondered how fast Trump would be at fault?

First response. What a shocker.

Farmer-Rick (7,304 posts)

1. Boy, sloppy driving

The Secret Service really needs to up their training and clean out TFG's supporters.

The Secret Service is supposed to be protect against many risks not create risks.

Ya know. Things happen. Sometimes its just that simple.

BadGimp (3,846 posts)

3. My Spidey Sense is tingling...

I'm also suspicious.

Its the withdraws.  :stoner: Have a puff.

Marthe48 (10,254 posts)

5. Right by a tunnel, hmmmm

Maybe there was a plan that didn't come off. I hope not, but it is easy for me to jump to conclusions.

Stay safe Madame V.P.

Demanchor (14 posts)

6. Or maybe it was practice

Uh huh. V.P. is 1 of 2 people who are easily the most protected people on planet Earth.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VP was in car accident - Trumps Fault!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 06:32:46 PM »
And all this time, we thought it was Biden who needed to watch his back.  :whatever:

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 07:33:00 PM »
I heard this was the driver???

:-) :-) :-)
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 07:58:55 PM »
The driver was probably distracted by Kammie doing a Full-Karen harangue about how the driver is lazy, stupid, incompetent, should just do his/her job, etc.. Prog female pols like Kammie and HilLIARy customarily treat staff like crap.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 08:41:21 PM »
I heard this was the driver???

:-) :-) :-)

I wouldn't be at all shocked if we learned that Harris tried to grab the steering wheel.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 03:35:12 AM »
The driver was probably distracted by Kammie doing a Full-Karen harangue about how the driver is lazy, stupid, incompetent, should just do his/her job, etc.. Prog female pols like Kammie and HilLIARy customarily treat staff like crap.

or she wss giving a random ss guy a blowjob to keep in practice.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 05:03:04 AM »
This DUmmy has it all figured out:

Samrob (2,560 posts)

The one car accident involving VP Harris may be more than you think.

THIS is suspicious, to say the least. Warrants swift and intense investigation.

I'm sorry. Yes, i do not put anything past the MAGA-Trumpians. Biden needs to have his security thoroughly re-vetted.

Harris would be the first step. I just don't like this!!! Get real folks! The next two decisions by the SCOTUS will tell you how worried we should be.

Follow me before you trash this thought: We are just weeks out from the election. Everyone says the GOP is almost certain to win the House. Now, tell me the line of succession again IF we have neither a VP or President. I'm done!

Celerity (31,828 posts)

17. Here is a truly dystopian danger.

The ultimate danger would start (the final part, the biggest one) on January 21, 2023, and continue onward at least until the 2024 elections.

The components of the danger:

1. The Rethugs win the House in the 2022 (they do not need the Senate to do this following nightmare scenario, but if they win the Senate as well, it only makes things worse, and not just for this subject area).

2. The Rethugs name Trump the new Speaker of the US House of Representatives. It is madness that a non current House member can become Speaker, but hey, the US Constitution is just laden with multiple longwave flaws that are ticking timebombs.

3. Post January 3rd, 2023, VP Harris is now in play in terms of being taken off the board by the bad people. It has to occur when a new VP cannot be confirmed by both the House and the Senate, which will happen when the Rethugs control the House as of January 3, 2023. It likely would happen post January 20th, 2023 (see point 4) and will likely occur (in this scenario), before or at the same time as what could happen with the POTUS, due to, again, point 4.

4. Post January 20, 2023, the danger starts full blast. That date is key as IF a person assumes the Presidency with more than 2 years left in the POTUS term they are taking over, they cannot run again for POTUS if they already have served a full 4 year term. Starting from January 21, 2023 and onward, the Speaker (Trump) would become POTUS IF the current POTUS (Biden) becomes incapacitated or killed, as due to NO new VP (harkening back to point 3), the Speaker is guaranteed to become POTUS in the event that the current POTUS is taken off the board. Trump also, at that point can run in 2024 as well.

5. Bottom line: IF we have, post January 20, 2023, a Rethug controlled House (a decent possibility), with Trump as its Speaker (the nightmare wild card play that enables all this), you now have only two lives standing between Trump and the US Presidency, AND he would also be able to run in 2024 as well if he was elevated to POTUS via this hellish scenario. IF we lose the Senate in 2022 as well, Trump can even name a new VP and get them confirmed, more than likely.

Tens of millions of raging MAGAts will know all this, as will all sorts of other global bad actors (including rogue nation states).

Celerity (31,828 posts)

25. I think if it happens, it would be same day attempts. The entire thing is highly unlikely madness,

but the playing field is set with only 2 moves:

1 The Rethugs win back the House.

2. They vote Trump Speaker. (I do not think that is likely at all, BUT if it happens, I hope to **** they increase security on Biden and Harris 10-fold). 

Weird how, during the Trump presidency, the DU wet dream (which was repeated umpteen times) was to make Clinton the Speaker of the House and then impeach both Trump and Pence at the same time, making her the President.  Of course, they expect that the Republicans have a more efficient process.  This conspiracy theory is a little too nuts even for other DUers:

Zeitghost (1,866 posts)

8. If a SS agent wanted to harm the VP

Hitting a curb and blowing the tire on her SUV isn't a very likely way to cause that harm...

This is QANON level quackery. 

MichMan (7,527 posts)

14. Clearly the curb must have been built by a right wing zealot

hardluck (527 posts)

26. Ah yes the reality based community

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217226686

And, of course, whichever one of you is leaking our master plan to overthrow the Government needs to be reminded that OPSEC is paramount.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 05:40:04 AM »
Hats off to Goober, Cooter and the rest of the VRWC vehicle action team for pulling off this latest coup against the Powers That Be.

Do I really need to [/sarc] ?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 05:52:44 AM »
or she wss giving a random ss guy a blowjob to keep in practice.
"She's doing what??! Let's see if we can knock out some teeth since her gag reflex doesn't work.."
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2022, 08:33:46 AM »
I wonder how many Alerts these posts garnered?

Zeitghost (1,866 posts)

8. If a SS agent wanted to harm the VP

Hitting a curb and blowing the tire on her SUV isn't a very likely way to cause that harm...

This is QANON level quackery.

MichMan (7,527 posts)

14. Clearly the curb must have been built by a right wing zealot

hardluck (527 posts)

26. Ah yes the reality based community

That latter LPC noob is in jeopardy of being MIRTed, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2022, 10:21:10 AM »
"So, OK, so when driving we need to drive, OK, and by driving, driving a car (hand gesture of driving) we think about driving and the driving we do, OK, and not just the driving which we have done, OK, but the driving we can and will drive (hand gesture of going forward) to reach new driving together, OK, in order to, you know, drive to our best destination, OK."

Deep thots on driving by Kamaltoe Harris
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2022, 11:27:26 AM »
Samrob (2,560 posts)

The one car accident involving VP Harris may be more than you think.

THIS is suspicious, to say the least. Warrants swift and intense investigation.

I'm sorry. Yes, i do not put anything past the MAGA-Trumpians. Biden needs to have his security thoroughly re-vetted.

Harris would be the first step. I just don't like this!!! Get real folks! The next two decisions by the SCOTUS will tell you how worried we should be.

Yes, because so much of DC just looooves Trump so much. These conspiracy ones have to be moles right?  Even the DUmp can't be that oblivious, can they?  (Rhetorical, I know they can, I just don't want to admit any human mind can be that separated from reality and not be institutionalized.)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2022, 12:08:59 PM »
"So, OK, so when driving we need to drive, OK, and by driving, driving a car (hand gesture of driving) we think about driving and the driving we do, OK, and not just the driving which we have done, OK, but the driving we can and will drive (hand gesture of going forward) to reach new driving together, OK, in order to, you know, drive to our best destination, OK."

Deep thots on driving by Kamaltoe Harris
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2022, 01:21:04 PM »
I wonder how many Alerts these posts garnered?

That latter LPC noob is in jeopardy of being MIRTed, :rotf: .

We really need someone to 'reenact' the crash, using chicken wire/hardware cloth, cinderblocks and a newspaper fire.

:-) :-)
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein