Author Topic: An "easy fast" for those DUers who do and a happy, healthy,  (Read 338 times)

Offline CC27

An "easy fast" for those DUers who do and a happy, healthy,
« on: October 05, 2022, 11:32:03 AM »
PCIntern (22,777 posts)

An "easy fast" for those DUers who do and a happy, healthy,

and prosperous New Year to all. May you all be inscribed and sealed in the Book of Life for the coming year

And…President Biden needs to address the Country and the world in a primetime slot to state what he is going to do to mitigate the effects of the OPEC/MBS/Trump-the-Traitor oil gambit. This cannot go without severe repercussions.

And on this holiest of Jewish Holy Days, I fervently pray that four indictments come down on the same day for that traitorous, lying gasbag.

I hereby atone for all my sins and inappropriate wishes and behaviors.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217225111

I thought DUmmies hated religion?

Offline SVPete

Re: An "easy fast" for those DUers who do and a happy, healthy,
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 11:55:20 AM »
1. Did that word side salad have a point?

2. Judging by Joel 2:12-13, "easy fast" is an oxymoron:

12“Yet even now,” declares the LORD,
“return to me with all your heart,
with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;
13and rend your hearts and not your garments.”
Return to the LORD your God,
for he is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;
and he relents over disaster.

3. Many DU-folk will not "fast" from gasoline usage because they need to drive to their favorite :stoner: dispensary.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 12:34:54 PM »
And…President Biden needs to address the Country and the world in a primetime slot to state what he is going to do to mitigate the effects of the OPEC/MBS/Trump-the-Traitor oil gambit. This cannot go without severe repercussions.

From the pages of "Let's Employ The Same Strategy We've Been Using". He can address the country/world at whatever time he pleases. Who's going to listen?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 01:38:17 PM »
Quote from:
PCIntern

I hereby atone for all my sins and inappropriate wishes and behaviors.

"Atonement" has no meaning to God or man when you turn right around and continue to do the very things for which you claim you currently wish atonement.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 05:16:12 PM »
And tomorrow he’ll be blaming all our problems on the Jews :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 06:15:34 PM »
I thought DUmmies hated religion?

Oh they do. Until its useful enough for their personal whims.

Sadly I know some Libs. in real life who pretty much act that way. They arent DUmp grade progs. or anything, but certainly Liberal enough.

And agree with USA4ME - atonement doesnt work like that. Not to mention, Jews arent asking "God" for forgiveness. This isnt Catholicism where you ask for 7 Hail Marys.

These Muppets absolutely disgust me. Oy Vey!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 06:56:25 PM »
Trump-the-Traitor oil gambit

You mean that little gambit when Russia and OPEC were having a little energy war and millions of barrels of oil were dumped onto the market making it worthless, like they were having to literally pay people to take it....and Trump seeing how that would hurt American workers so he bought ALL of it and replenished our strategic reserves....the same "strategic" reserves that Biden is illegally using to buy votes now?

That gambit? Just want to be clear here. You fools should never be within 500 miles of an economy and that includes sitting politicians. You don't know jack shit about economics.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site