Author Topic: Will Alex Jones emails and texts provide any new information in the J6 investiga  (Read 241 times)

Offline CC27

kentuck (106,475 posts)

Will Alex Jones emails and texts provide any new information in the J6 investigation?

In my opinion, they could be a mother lode of information for the Committee and the DOJ. The story is breaking fast but I imagine Roger Stone and General FLynn may be a little nervous today. Both Jones and Stone went before the Committee and both plead the Fifth.

Jones' phones could connect a lot of dots about the entire investigation, in my opinion. Maybe it will not be a smoking gun but it could be devastating.

The lies become like a huge snake that begins to eat its own tail.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217000796

You will be wrong for the 100th time **** stick.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Yes. Please do continue to focus on january 6.

That will make it all the more of a shock, so much better.

"Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold?"

It is very cold, in november.   :-)

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
kentuck (106,475 posts)

Will Alex Jones emails and texts provide any new information in the J6 investigation?

In my opinion, they could be a mother lode of information for the Committee and the DOJ. The story is breaking fast but I imagine Roger Stone and General FLynn may be a little nervous today. Both Jones and Stone went before the Committee and both plead the Fifth.

Jones' phones could connect a lot of dots about the entire investigation, in my opinion. Maybe it will not be a smoking gun but it could be devastating.

The lies become like a huge snake that begins to eat its own tail.

You will be wrong for the 100th time THIS WEEK **** stick.

Fixt 'er for ya, my friend. :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

:mental: DU Mod staff would be well advised to refer kt (among others) for 72 hour involuntary observation. :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

Leave it to kt to think Jones was behind the J6 "insurrection." Piece of work is an understatement for that d-bag.