Author Topic: What in the world is AOC doing, dummies wonder aloud..  (Read 535 times)

Offline RuralNc

What in the world is AOC doing, dummies wonder aloud..
« on: June 29, 2022, 06:58:56 PM »
Oh my goodness. Midterms are nowhere close to be seen and the Mutts at Skins Island of the Damned are up in a tizzy over A.O.C.
Evidently she got on the tweeter horn and retwitted something or nother from a group who basically wants to overthrow the existing D party. And she evidently broke the covenant and criticized the Biden administration. The whore I mean horror!

If this is only the beginning, im willing to wager a solid 10 bucks that Earl pulls the plug come Election time. Theres a lot of responses, lots of infighting and accusation's, and a lot to unpack.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216867682

DLCWIdem (1,365 posts)

What in the world is AOC doing

According to polling we are now favored to win the House and we are in good to expand the Senate. But she is going on Chris Hayes and making the rounds to "challenge" the leadership. Why at this time. Does she want to lose?

Shes an idiot if you havent figured it out. Shes not conniving like, lets say Pelosis, or Clinton. Shes just an idiot.

emulatorloo (38,513 posts)

1. I wish she would put her very capable mind towards writing legislation

:rotf:  :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:

Peacetrain (21,604 posts)

2. AOC was the flavor of the week with the press when she first ran

the Savior of the Democratic Parity.. etc etc etc.. totally unfair to her.. She is kind of trapped in that now..
and that is too bad.. It really is a lesson for everyone .. Mass Media is a profit machine.. and in order to keep the stations clicked on, and the commercials coming .. drama must be produced..

Are you actually saying that somehow she is looked upon as someone who will save the D party?

lapucelle (14,242 posts)

3. Well, she's amplyfying this bogus group's anti-Democratic Party message to 13.1 million followers.

some twitter post about the Anti-Anti-Democrat Group that wants to over the Ds

RiseUp4AbortionRights / PplsCityCouncil are offshoots of RevCom (Revolutionary Communist Party). Unfortunately they got some air time on MSNBC during last Sunday's march. They used that time to slam Biden and Democrats in an effort to depress the Democratic midterm vote.

Any group whose message after the Dobbs decision includes mocking Democratic Party efforts to win in November coupled with feigned sighs over "the pointlessness of voting" is working for the opposition.

Oh goodness. So your brilliant Savior doesnt bother to research who she is retweeting. Sharp as a tack!

unblock (50,518 posts)

79. Oh noes! A 2nd term democrat did something imperfectly! Run her out of town!

I have no idea what you're referring to but personally I don't demand on-message perfection from politicians I support.
lapucelle (14,242 posts)

81. No one is demanding perfection, and no one is disputing anyone's status as a politician,

but leadership takes judgement.

Oh my. Now were getting somewhere..  :fuelfire: Lets see how far these rabid mutts can go.  :naughty:

Fiendish Thingy (9,865 posts)

19. Which is why she was in the streets protesting immediately after the Dobbs ruling

Unlike others.
lapucelle (14,242 posts)

22. Attending a protest while calling on others in Congress and the Executive branch to do something

is an interesting tactic, as is retweeting a message that mocks and maligns Democrats.
Fiendish Thingy (9,865 posts)

23. She is the face and more importantly, the voice of the future, and it scares some people so much

That they have launched a PAC to stop challengers to incumbents, to prevent more AOC’s from coming to power.

Meanwhile, she has the support of a large segment of The People.

If Horseface A.O.C. is the future. Oh wow, thats something... else...

She has exactly the support of a small district in Ny. And some of you mutts. But evidently not many of you actually support her.

Demsrule86 (60,203 posts)

64. She is not the future. A don't doubt progressives will win in the end. But she will not lead them.

I consider her very talented but, not a team player.

Well damn. Talk about droping a bomb on the DUmp. Mirt Alert Mirt Alert..  :siren:

Sugarcoated (7,319 posts)

74. Oh, bullshit

You just don't like her

Oh this is delicious.  :lmao:

It goes on and on and on. They eventually start arguing about Polling.  :popcorn:

Offline 67 Rover

Re: What in the world is AOC doing, dummies wonder aloud..
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 07:03:00 PM »
DLCWIdem (1,365 posts)

What in the world is AOC doing

According to polling we are now favored to win the House and we are in good to expand the Senate. But she is going on Chris Hayes and making the rounds to "challenge" the leadership. Why at this time. Does she want to lose?

:o That damned Multiverse again.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 07:41:42 PM »
Oh my goodness. Midterms are nowhere close to be seen and the Mutts at Skins Island of the Damned ...

IIRC, Skinner sold the island to EarlG a year or so ago. So now it's The Island of Dr. EarlG. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 07:52:52 PM »
According to polling we are now favored to win the House and we are in good to expand the Senate.

What orifice did you pull that from, the files of Dingy Harry Reid who floats complete Bravo Sierra?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 08:27:40 PM »
Come on guys, be nice. AOC is the absolute best and brightest that the Democrat party has to offer. May we hope that she someday takes the reins from Pelosi. Maybe they could do that whole madonna/Britney spears stunt to transfer power. ( Google it)
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 08:34:52 PM »
DLCWIdem (1,365 posts)

According to polling we are now favored to win the House and we are in good to expand the Senate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 08:51:32 PM »
What orifice did you pull that from, the files of Dingy Harry Reid who floats complete Bravo Sierra?

There was a poll that showed democrats ahead in the generic ballot by seven.

The problem is that the previous iteration of that poll showed democrats ahead by 5. Seems they have a sampling issue.  :whatever:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 10:24:23 PM »
In honor of Rush, I'll continue to call her:  Allahandrio Ocahsssio Cortez.  Sounds dictator-ish.  Which also mirrors where her lack of self-criticism is taking her. 

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2022, 05:58:39 AM »
In honor of Rush, I'll continue to call her:  Allahandrio Ocahsssio Cortez.  Sounds dictator-ish.  Which also mirrors where her lack of self-criticism is taking her.

I can hear his voice. Good job!  :-)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2022, 08:43:45 AM »
AOC has, from before her Day 1 in the House, always been a shit-stirrer trying to edge out older, less insanely radical, Dem leaders, because those leaders are less insanely radical.

IF the Rs gain the majority in the House, I hope she and her Krazy Krew get assigned to the sub-sub-sub-committee in charge of Capitol floor-sweepers and toilet cleaners.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2022, 02:14:02 PM »
IIRC, Skinner sold the island to EarlG a year or so ago. So now it's The Island of Dr. EarlG. :-)

Nah. I will gladly refer to that Trailer Park Fire as Skins property. I dont want to make EarlG thing he has something good.  :-)

Speaking of, I wonder where he even got the money. We all know Skinner wasnt going to part with that cashcow for anything less then a fortune. Im going to speculate EarlG got a loan from Rockhead.

Maybe Ill start a rumor there.  :panic:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 02:22:55 PM by RuralNc »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2022, 05:58:24 PM »
Nah. I will gladly refer to that Trailer Park Fire as Skins property. I dont want to make EarlG thing he has something good.  :-)

Speaking of, I wonder where he even got the money. We all know Skinner wasnt going to part with that cashcow for anything less then a fortune. Im going to speculate EarlG got a loan from Rockhead.

Maybe Ill start a rumor there.  :panic:

They're really the island of misfit toys, which crazily enough is being reflected in a growing portion of lunatic leftists (including elected ones). They're "NVTS" nuts.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2022, 06:42:46 AM »
AOC, being the idiot that she is, has failed to learn from the examples of Cindy Sheehan and David Hogg: When a liberal icon gets too big for their britches and starts criticizing or challenging the Democrat establishment (ESPECIALLY Pelosi), their days of being held up by the Democrat Party are numbered.
The Dems are going to drop her before too long, mark my words on that.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2022, 12:54:43 PM »
They're really the island of misfit toys, which crazily enough is being reflected in a growing portion of lunatic leftists (including elected ones). They're "NVTS" nuts.

Or like the mangled toys in Sid's backyard (Toy Story):

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2022, 09:25:12 AM »
AOC shares her ‘personal act of reclamation’ in response to SCOTUS overturning Roe
Posted at 8:25 pm on July 1, 2022 by Greg P.

Over on Instagram, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told her fans that she’s getting her nails painted red as a “personal act of reclamation” in response to the SCOTUS ruling overturning Roe.

Literally. We mean this literally:
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/07/01/aoc-shares-her-personal-act-of-reclamation-in-response-to-scotus-overturning-roe/

That's what in the world AOC and her very capable mind are doing.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden