Author Topic: What Do They Know?.....  (Read 194 times)

Offline CC27

What Do They Know?.....
« on: June 29, 2022, 11:40:33 AM »
global1 (23,668 posts)

What Do They Know?.....

All those Tr**p minions in his orbit - from his family; his criminal friends; his administrative staff; his lawyers; the Repugs in his Party - WHAT DO THEY KNOW that allows them to turn up their noses to the J6 committee; the DOJ; the Constitution; their critics; etc.

How can they arrogantly just continue with the lies and criminality not being affected by the prospect of any consequences for their actions.

What is going on in the background - that we are kept from - that allows them to just thumb their noses at the laws?

Who do they think is protecting them? How do they know that they can continue to get away with their criminality?

Any sane person like you or I would be soiling our underwear with the thought of being prosecuted and put away.

What is it that allows TFG's minions to just continue the lies?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216868366

Calm down DUmmie.  :whatever:

Offline jukin

Re: What Do They Know?.....
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 11:46:52 AM »
DUmbass Duchebag global! I won't refute your nonsense and simply give you a reply worthy of your poorly written BS.

Suck my dick. Lick my balls.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 11:47:28 AM »
Now do Clinton, Biden, et al.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 04:07:42 PM »
We know about operation Soylent Green.  Do you?  I thought not.

Now start living healthier or you won't make the 'cut.'

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen