Author Topic: Peter Alexander of NBC is reporting both the limo driver and tRump's Security Ch  (Read 953 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
What is extremely telling is that the J6 committee isn't actually calling anyone to refute the testimony. Seems they prefer to let the lies stand undisputed in the Congressional record. They said they will invite those who know what happened but it doesn't seem to be happening. They scheduled this hearing out of the blue cause they thought they had the goods on Trump. Turns out they only had a sack of nothing burgers.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
To quote a famous movie, the media/leftists and DUmmies need to stop trying to make fetch happen.

Images of the media and the kangaroo committee:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I watched clips of the committee 'hearings' last night and I have to be honest, I thought Cassidy AND Liz came off as totally unbelievable.  It looked like they were in a high school play and had been told to have facial expressions of "the cat that ate the canary."

What I saw was absolutely ridiculous, but they got it out there.  I don't think it's going to help them, but they got it out there and now if/when the red tsunami comes, they won't be able to say they 'couldn't' get it out so the public didn't know.  It was completely their dog and pony show.  They can't blame it on anyone else.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I watched clips of the committee 'hearings' last night and I have to be honest, I thought Cassidy AND Liz came off as totally unbelievable.  It looked like they were in a high school play and had been told to have facial expressions of "the cat that ate the canary."

What I saw was absolutely ridiculous, but they got it out there.  I don't think it's going to help them, but they got it out there and now if/when the red tsunami comes, they won't be able to say they 'couldn't' get it out so the public didn't know.  It was completely their dog and pony show.  They can't blame it on anyone else.

KC

They're grasping at the proverbial straws, because nothing else is going right in the country for the Democrat party to campaign on. The left and media (but I repeat myself) despise President Trump and this placates the slobbering leftist base.

Offline Delmar

Response to Totally Tunsie (Original post)Tue Jun 28, 2022, 07:09 PM
Star Member TheRealNorth (6,123 posts)
7. Maybe she was a plant

To try to discredit the J6 Committee.
Spread some easily-disprovable shit that she was "told" had happened (thus getting her off from perjury), while mixing in some truth so that the Republicans could try to discredit everything.

I could see that happening.

Classic Rovian dirty trick to discredit the stalwart public servants of the J6 committee.

Biden is the one known for getting into scuffles with Secret Service agents:

Flashback: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published March 29, 2020 at 9:31am
313 Comments

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

TRENDING: Biden Takes Aim at America's Largest Oil Field, Threatens to Stop Production, Sending Gas Prices Soaring

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/flashback-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-we-had-to-protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

What is extremely telling is that the J6 committee isn't actually calling anyone to refute the testimony. Seems they prefer to let the lies stand undisputed in the Congressional record. They said they will invite those who know what happened but it doesn't seem to be happening. They scheduled this hearing out of the blue cause they thought they had the goods on Trump. Turns out they only had a sack of nothing burgers.

The Twitter morons (yes, I ventured over there) are lapping it up. I actually saw one say something like "The people who say Trump is guilty have testified under oath, and the people who say he's innocent haven't". Gee, it's almost like the committee hears the people it wants to hear from, and no one else.

Another said "[Hutchinson] was THERE, and [Trump's defenders] haven't refuted what she said".  :whatever: :thatsright: :mental:

Of course, it all seems believable to them,, since it falls right in line with all the other absurdities they believe about Trump.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Jan. 6 Committee Says Cassidy Hutchinson Told Them That She Heard Mark Meadows Say That A Secret Service Agent’s Friend’s Cousin’s Husband Once Heard That One Of Trump’s Other Aides Said She Thinks She Heard Him Say He Wanted To 'Do An Insurrection'

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The walls are closing in on former President Trump. In an explosive bombshell unprecedented star witness testimony yesterday, Cassidy Hutchinson told everyone that she heard Mark Meadows say that a Secret Service agent's friend's cousin's husband once heard that one of Trump's other aides said she thinks she heard him say he wanted to "do an insurrection."

"Yes, that's totally what I heard someone say Trump said to someone who told it to them," said Cassidy Hutchinson. "He literally said 'Let's do an insurrection.' And then he threw a plate at the bust of Martin Luther King." Hutchinson then started sobbing uncontrollably.

The committee confirmed that the Secret Service agent's friend's cousin's husband who heard the aide say what she thought she heard is "an upstanding witness of the most unassailable character."

"This is looking really bad," said conservative folk hero Adam Kinzinger. "This might finally be the beginning of the end for Trump, who we are discovering was the evilest president to ever be elected." Kinzinger then started sobbing uncontrollably.

The hearings are expected to heat up even more next week when the committee brings in Johnny Depp to testify - according to sources close to Johnny Depp's agent's cleaning lady's great aunt.

It BEE fake but accurate news

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Jan. 6 Committee Says Cassidy Hutchinson Told Them That She Heard Mark Meadows Say That A Secret Service Agent’s Friend’s Cousin’s Husband Once Heard That One Of Trump’s Other Aides Said She Thinks She Heard Him Say He Wanted To 'Do An Insurrection'

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The walls are closing in on former President Trump. In an explosive bombshell unprecedented star witness testimony yesterday, Cassidy Hutchinson told everyone that she heard Mark Meadows say that a Secret Service agent's friend's cousin's husband once heard that one of Trump's other aides said she thinks she heard him say he wanted to "do an insurrection."

"Yes, that's totally what I heard someone say Trump said to someone who told it to them," said Cassidy Hutchinson. "He literally said 'Let's do an insurrection.' And then he threw a plate at the bust of Martin Luther King." Hutchinson then started sobbing uncontrollably.

The committee confirmed that the Secret Service agent's friend's cousin's husband who heard the aide say what she thought she heard is "an upstanding witness of the most unassailable character."

"This is looking really bad," said conservative folk hero Adam Kinzinger. "This might finally be the beginning of the end for Trump, who we are discovering was the evilest president to ever be elected." Kinzinger then started sobbing uncontrollably.

The hearings are expected to heat up even more next week when the committee brings in Johnny Depp to testify - according to sources close to Johnny Depp's agent's cleaning lady's great aunt.

It BEE fake but accurate news

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen