Author Topic: I mean, we all knew this. All of it. But just to hear it confirmed.  (Read 271 times)

Online CC27

Tommy Carcetti (41,353 posts)

I mean, we all knew this. All of it. But just to hear it confirmed.

Donald Trump wanted a violent confrontation at the Capitol. He knew these thugs were "his people."

And he probably hoped that they would disrupt the certification enough to try to invoke martial law and prevent the transition of power.

I'm near speechless.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216861980

What this DUmbass is claiming is that the hearings today bought to light that the secret service knew Trump wanted Jan 6th to happen or something. :whatever:

They are going ape shit over it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 01:08:32 PM by CC27 »

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: I mean, we all knew this. All of it. But just to hear it confirmed.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 01:07:19 PM »
What this DUmbass is claiming is that the hearings today bought to light that the secret service knew Trump wanted Jan 6th to happen or something. :whatever:

They are going ape shit over it.

Keep in mind, those idiots see only what they want to see and disregard the rest even if the rest directly contradicts what they want to see.

IOW, Trump said, "good morning" and needs to be impeached because it was night somewhere in the world and he was mocking them, or something.

Idiots, all of them.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 01:28:45 PM »
"I mean, we all knew this. But just to hear our guys say it publicly with no pushback by the other side, and witnesses not under oath... it's so satisfying, man."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 02:04:40 PM »
"I mean, we all knew this. But just to hear our guys say it publicly with no pushback by the other side, and witnesses not under oath... it's so satisfying, man."

Wow, I really fear for Trump's re-election prospects in November.

Oh, wait - he's not running for anything, and no one ****ing cares. That's right. My mistake.

Off now to go watch people spend $100 or more to fill their gas tanks. See you in November, Dems.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 02:25:14 PM »
And antifa , blm and janes revenge all belong to you people!!! :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online CC27

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 02:34:14 PM »
This is what the DUmmies are getting all hot and bothered about.

Trump 'said "I'm the f***ing President", tried to grab The Beast's steering wheel and lunged at a Secret Service agent' to try and go to the Capitol: Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson testifies he didn't care that rioters were armed on January 6  :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 02:45:10 PM »
Anyone cross-examining? No?

Hard pass on any of this bullshit being factual.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 03:36:53 PM »
This is what the DUmmies are getting all hot and bothered about.

Trump 'said "I'm the f***ing President", tried to grab The Beast's steering wheel and lunged at a Secret Service agent' to try and go to the Capitol: Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson testifies he didn't care that rioters were armed on January 6  :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Yeah about that hearsay evidence from a low level secretary for Meadows. Never happened, never could have happened and the secretary just lied to congress which is only punishable if you are a republican.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.