Author Topic: Abusive Women of the DUmp  (Read 489 times)

Offline RuralNc

Abusive Women of the DUmp
« on: June 25, 2022, 01:16:24 PM »
This afternoon I have read a troubling number of posts from (supposedly) Female DUmp inhabitants who I can only describe as nothing less then abusive and violent.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216845758

Solly Mack (86,721 posts)

Fellow DU women, a question.

Are you censoring yourself right now? Trying to keep in check the full scope of your anger by tempering the expression of your anger?

I know I am.

Not in my own home, of course. I've been ranting and raving about the history of oppression faced by women in America, and not just women - but the advantages and control straight, white males have enjoyed over the rest of us. I'm fairly certain he was glad to go to work this AM. Not because he disagrees with me but because regardless of his own support, I can be vicious when truly angry. My words can be mean and cruel, even though they aren't directed at him. I'm not attacking him, but I am attacking a system that favors people like him (straight, white, and male). Only, I know people don't always see the difference when fury, hurt, and bitterness are being expressed. It can be hard to listen and not feel the need to defend yourself even when the only thing that is needed right then is to listen without going on the defensive. I will make no apologies for my anger, and he knows that too. Thankfully, he's not so stupid as to tell me I'm being unfair.

But online, I've been holding myself back.

Anyone else?

Nevilledog (37,717 posts)

6. I've been quiet.

I think that scares my husband more than if I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

I have the feeling that if I start saying out loud what I'm thinking, I'll never stop.

Solly Mack (86,724 posts)

26. I'll do it in groups. Too many and I might miss the actual moment of death.

One day I'll tell you about my dull razor and turpentine behavioral modification hypothesis. It involves visual stimuli so it's not all low tech.

Bettie (13,400 posts)

12. Sometimes

I guess it's actually yes, because I'm tempering my language so as not to sound offensive.

But, honestly, my answer to the "oh think about the babies!" is "**** OFF with that shit."

DU lukers, of the penis variety, If you feel unsafe in your home, if you feel that your safer at "work" or in a dark corner in the basement, thats not ok. Domestic Abuse is never ok. You dont have to suffer alone. The phone number for the National Domestic Violence Hotline:

800-799-7233

I would encourage you to call today! Dont be afraid. They will ask a few questions and with any luck, a few folks will stop by your place to have an inperson meeting with your insignificant other. And then it will all be rainbows and unicorns!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: Abusive Women of the DUmp
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 01:56:58 PM »
When hubs works and brings home a paycheck and healthcare insurance and the maniac with the vagina spends it's days on the therapists couch complaining about literally everything, the threat of being served papers of separation are motivation to keep that old pie hole closed.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 09:23:08 PM »

Fellow DU women, a question.

Are you censoring yourself right now? Trying to keep in check the full scope of your anger by tempering the expression of your anger?

I know I am...

Nevilledog (37,717 posts)

6. I've been quiet...

Bettie (13,400 posts)

12. Sometimes

I guess it's actually yes, because I'm tempering my language so as not to sound offensive...

I call  :bs2flag: on the whole damned lot of you. Y'all are Dim'Rats; more to the point, y'all are shit flinging DUmp Monkies with 5-digit post counts - the lowest of the low. Not a damned one of y'all has the self discipline necessary to shut the **** up if there was a gun pointed at your damned heads, so get the **** out of here with that "censoring yourself" bullshit.

Not one of you shit birds has the least clue how...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 11:26:32 AM »
When it comes to their inner ugly, many Pro-Abort folk are doing as the song says, "Let It All Hang Out".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 05:31:49 PM »
Damn, I've never heard of this DUmmie. She racked up this many posts in my absence and says she's been holding back?

GEEZ lady, GET A F'N LIFE!
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 05:50:10 PM »
They are too dim-witted to realize this SCOTUS decision expands personal liberty by taking something that was never in the USC and giving it back to the people.

But liberty is the one thing DUmmies cannot allow.  They have to have Almighty Government rule by fiat.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 07:19:46 PM »
DUmbasses: The Supreme Court should NOT interfere with our rights!!!!

The USSC: That's EXACTLY what the decision was about.

I can't take credit for that. Saw it on FB. There is ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to abort your child codified in the US Constitution. This decision clarified that. If you want it, pass it in your own states or get an amendment started. Won't be easy, 22 states had trigger laws to partially ban it. That's 44%. You'll never get it because what you lunatics want, abortion on demand up until 9 months, hardly ANY state will get behind. There's a reason NO democrats ever wanted this codified into law in those 40 years. They didn't want to attach their name to it.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 05:10:57 AM »
There's a reason NO democrats ever wanted this codified into law in those 40 years. They didn't want to attach their name to it.

Which is why they tried to hide behind SCotUS...worked for a while, but no longer.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2022, 08:36:31 AM »
1. Pro-Abortion Dem leaders (there were some Pro-Life Dems before most got driven out 15 or 20 years ago) knew getting abortion amended into the USC would not be possible.

2. Dems realized tilting at that windmill would make them look as pathetic as Don Quixote de la Mancha.

3. Dems figured out being Pro-Abortion would be fantastic fund-raising weapons and campaign clubs (and Mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-oooooderate Republicans played their game).

I could be wrong in all this, but I suspect a good number of Dem Congress-Critters realize that Dobbs is not the electoral boon many high-level Dems imagine it to be, but the likes of Pelosiroo, Kammie, and LIEden are dragging the whole Dem Party down that self-destructive garden path. And DUmmies are among their loudest cheerleaders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2022, 09:59:19 AM »
Which is why they tried to hide behind SCotUS...worked for a while, but no longer.

Now they're forced into a position where they have to make arguments at the state level, in most states, which really do not appeal to the masses in those states.

I quite enjoy that aspect of this, along with their reactions to their assumptions being pulled like a rug out from under them. Talk about entitled...
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2022, 12:54:40 PM »
1. Pro-Abortion Dem leaders (there were some Pro-Life Dems before most got driven out 15 or 20 years ago) knew getting abortion amended into the USC would not be possible.

2. Dems realized tilting at that windmill would make them look as pathetic as Don Quixote de la Mancha.

3. Dems figured out being Pro-Abortion would be fantastic fund-raising weapons and campaign clubs (and Mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-oooooderate Republicans played their game).

I could be wrong in all this, but I suspect a good number of Dem Congress-Critters realize that Dobbs is not the electoral boon many high-level Dems imagine it to be, but the likes of Pelosiroo, Kammie, and LIEden are dragging the whole Dem Party down that self-destructive garden path. And DUmmies are among their loudest cheerleaders.

(there were some Pro-Life Dems before most got driven out 15 or 20 years ago)

They just elected* one pResident. Democrats are convictionless hypocrites.