Author Topic: Pretend DUmmie lawyer gives legal opinion on SCOTUS and R/W Decision  (Read 660 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
... and guess what? not one word about law or legality... 100% guilt-bait.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216841482

Fri Jun 24, 2022, 06:27 PM
Star Member rzemanfl (28,957 posts)

I attended and completed law school years ago.
I stopped practicing law after 25 years. I thought I had lost all respect for the Supreme Court in 2000, but today takes the cake. The current court is a beneath contempt joke.

In my life I have known-

-A beautiful, scared, young girl who nearly died from a back-alley abortion.
-A woman who I impregnated, partly because selling birth control to unmarried people was illegal where we lived. The fact the child turned out to be a joy and she and her children still are, does not change the role the state played in that situation and the marriage that followed.
-A woman who had to fake being crazy to get a legal abortion. Many of you here knew her before her death.
-A woman who undertook to raise a mixed-race child born out of wedlock she gave birth to in a home for unwed mothers and did it well.

We now have a Supreme Court that is populated by a majority of liars who have no respect for precedent. I am disgusted. We need to rid ourselves of these scumbags and take this country back to majority rule.

I don't think thus DUmpass understand how precedent works and how it applies. It's argument is "we've done it like this for a long time whaaaaa!"\
fkin idiots I swear

Response to rzemanfl (Original post)Fri Jun 24, 2022, 08:40 PM
Star Member Mr. Evil (1,957 posts)

5. One thing is for sure.
None of those 6 depraved SC monsters will ever be able to go out in public ever again. Not unless they have an army of security with them. How enjoyable.

more of the same sprinkled with death and violence threats, standard DUmpass with lack of impulse control...
I often wonder why law enforcement doesn't follow-up on a lot of these violent morons.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Pretend DUmmie lawyer gives legal opinion on SCOTUS and R/W Decision
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 09:23:32 PM »

I don't think thus DUmpass understand how precedent works and how it applies. It's argument is "we've done it like this for a long time whaaaaa!"\
fkin idiots I swear

more of the same sprinkled with death and violence threats, standard DUmpass with lack of impulse control...
I often wonder why law enforcement doesn't follow-up on a lot of these violent morons.

Yeah exactly.  The DUmmy plays the 'I graduated law school therefore I should be regarded as an authority' card, then goes on to make legal arguments against the courts decision talks about nothing but his feelings and the experiences he draws those feelings from.

People like this should be kept as far from power as possible.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 09:35:27 PM »
Yeah exactly.  The DUmmy plays the 'I graduated law school therefore I should be regarded as an authority' card, then goes on to make legal arguments against the courts decision talks about nothing but his feelings and the experiences he draws those feelings from.

I saw that one. I thought the exact same thing. Really like how he skirts right on passed the part about having to take personal responsibility  for getting a girl knocked up, because im sure, according to the DUmp, that's not fair.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 09:45:54 PM »
Cool story DUmbass.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 10:37:23 PM »
Star Moron rzemanfl (28,957 posts)

...We now have a Supreme Court that is populated by a majority of liars who have no respect for precedent. I am disgusted. We need to rid ourselves of these scumbags and take this country back to majority rule.

Dred Scott called, DUmbass. He said you can stick your precedents up your arse, sideways and by the numbers.

Note how he talks about attending law school and how that makes him such an "expert legal scholar",  :rotf: but conveniently sidesteps any mention on when he passed the Bar exam, how long he has - or more likely HAS NOT - been practicing law, and makes no reference to what type and how many cases he's actually litigated.

He may as well claim to be a long-time Matlock fanboi, and to have slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 10:52:43 PM »
One wonders if the Democrats are going to protest this like they did Brown vs Board of Education back in 1954.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 08:23:12 AM »
I love when they lock themselves in with the ‘majority rule’ statements. I’m good with that!

Goodbye gay marriage. Goodbye anything transgender!  Goodbye to a whole SLEW of liberal per projects! 

Liberals would learn very quickly their pet projects are nowhere near as popular as they think.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 09:41:03 AM »
I love when they lock themselves in with the ‘majority rule’ statements. I’m good with that!

Goodbye gay marriage. Goodbye anything transgender!  Goodbye to a whole SLEW of liberal per projects! 

Liberals would learn very quickly their pet projects are nowhere near as popular as they think.

KC

"Democrats" turn anti-democratic real quick if they're in the minority opinion on an issue. Or when they lose elections.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 09:51:13 AM »
FakeNoose (24,092 posts)

9. Of the NINE Supremes only one is a mother - can you guess who it is?

Amy Coney Barrett has 7 children.

Sonia Sotomayor was married at one time, but has no children. Elena Kagan never married, has no children.
(Ruth Bader Ginsburg bore 2 children.)

Of the 5 "no" voters on this issue, four are male.

Hmm.....

Those more acquainted with Ginsburg and her thoughtful, nuanced approach to difficult legal questions were not surprised, however, to hear her say just the opposite, that Roe was a faulty decision. For Ginsburg, the landmark 1973 Supreme Court decision that affirmed a woman’s right to an abortion was too far-reaching and too sweeping, and it gave anti-abortion rights activists a very tangible target to rally against in the four decades since.

https://www.law.uchicago.edu/news/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-offers-critique-roe-v-wade-during-law-school-visit
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 10:05:33 AM »
I don’t know, and don’t care to know, but I think Kagan is gay.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 10:34:32 AM »
I don’t know, and don’t care to know, but I think Kagan is gay.

KC

Staunchly Bull-dyke gay.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 10:41:23 AM »
By the way, that DU post contained no legal opinion except to say that the court doesn't respect precedent (I don't think I need to explain why that's a dumb opinion).

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 11:09:10 AM »
Because something is precedence doesn't make it right. It was precedence that a woman couldn't vote, a man could own another man or woman, and a baby could be murdered in the womb.

Some things that are precedence need to be struck down.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2022, 01:10:33 PM »

Bunch of stupid shit, blah blah blah...

We now have a Supreme Court that is populated by a majority of liars who have no respect for precedent. I am disgusted. We need to rid ourselves of these scumbags and take this country back to majority rule.

Dear DUmmy,

This country never was majority rule.

Try civics instead of activism.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2022, 04:11:43 PM »
oh, this dummy is telling the truth about the law degree, practice, but he is so old now that RVW wasn't even in the courts the year he graduated from law school.
https://www.martindale.com/attorney/atty-robert-j-zeman-1796097/

But he ought to know that there's been over 115 times SCOTUS threw out precedent.

Bob didn't mention Junior in his post - if you wonder what he turned out like, search for the name. :mental:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2022, 11:20:57 AM »
Nice collection of irrelevancies. These, OTOH, are relevant, since Pro-Abortion people smear Pro-life people as not caring about a baby after it is born:

* I know at least four Evangelical Pro-Life families who adopted children from mothers who gave birth instead of killing their babies, 10 children among those four families; Pro-Life people who put their $$ and homes where their beliefs are;

* I know at least two Evangelical Pro-Life families who, before marriage, got pregnant, the father married the mother, and their marriages are approaching 40 years in duration and counting; Pro-Life people who put their $$ and homes where their beliefs are;

* I know at least one Evangelical Pro-Life family who offered a pregnant unmarried teenage relative a range of options, from adopting her baby to moving her into their home and helping her continue her education so she could have a remunerative career that could support her and her baby; Pro-Life people who put their $$ and homes where their beliefs are;

* I know several Evangelical Pro-Life families who worked together to paint and decorate/furnish a home for pregnant single women who have been kicked out of their homes or otherwise have no home; Pro-Life people who put their $$ and homes where their beliefs are.

Progs want government to use OPM to kill babies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2022, 11:54:52 AM »

I attended and completed law school years ago.
I stopped practicing law after 25 years. I thought I had lost all respect for the Supreme Court in 2000, but today takes the cake. The current court is a beneath contempt joke.

In my life I have known-

-A beautiful, scared, young girl who nearly died from a back-alley abortion.
-A woman who I impregnated, partly because selling birth control to unmarried people was illegal where we lived. The fact the child turned out to be a joy and she and her children still are, does not change the role the state played in that situation and the marriage that followed.
-A woman who had to fake being crazy to get a legal abortion. Many of you here knew her before her death.
-A woman who undertook to raise a mixed-race child born out of wedlock she gave birth to in a home for unwed mothers and did it well.

Lawrence Tribe would love you, he's a left-wing Lawyer nutcase too.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2022, 01:07:09 PM »
By the way, that DU post contained no legal opinion except to say that the court doesn't respect precedent (I don't think I need to explain why that's a dumb opinion).

1. Plessy vs. Ferguson

2. Stare Decisis is not a provision in the US Constitution.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2022, 01:27:29 PM »
1. Plessy vs. Ferguson

2. Stare Decisis is not a provision in the US Constitution.

The reason this scares leftist scum the way it does is that it shows that "settled law" from activist court cases that they never bothered to get codified as a Constitutional Amendment are ALL subject to reversal by justices who actually know how to read. Affirmative action, Gay marriage, hell, even Civil Asset Forfeiture and Kelo's Eminent Domain interpretations now have a basis for being reversed.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2022, 01:30:58 PM »
From Tess's link:

Reviews Not Shown
This attorney has chosen not to display the review(s) provided by their peers.

:lmao:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2022, 06:16:03 PM »

fkin idiots I swear

Dred Scott was precedent. Damn SCOTUS for not respecting precedent.  Stare Decisis and all that.

Oh wait...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.