Author Topic: Help! TX is gonna start hunting trans freaks! Need to escape Stalag Lone Star!  (Read 349 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216838604
vercetti2021 (7,673 posts)

I need to get out of Texas ASAP

I'm not sticking around for a law that makes it okay to kill trans women and men. I might be in overreact territory. But I'm kinda just I need to get out. I don't know how to do that. I feel I'm stuck in this **** perpetual hellhole
mopinko (63,221 posts)
5. got a room in chi.

goes for whoever. fair warning- my hygiene standards are low. but i'll clear the crap off my couch for any du'er.
Star Member vercetti2021 (7,673 posts)
12. I'll take it

Shit will only get worse here in this ****ing backwards place

The whole thread is fun and full of panic!

Offline 67 Rover

vercetti2021 (7,673 posts)

I need to get out of Texas ASAP
I'm not sticking around for a law that makes it okay to kill trans women and men. I might be in overreact territory. But I'm kinda just I need to get out. I don't know how to do that. I feel I'm stuck in this **** perpetual hellhole

Anyone have a link to that proposed Texas bill? I'll wait.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Muddling 2

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216838604
The whole thread is fun and full of panic!

Wut?  They putting up roadblocks on I-10 and I-20????

:rotf:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Aristotelian

I can almost hear the delighted cheers of the State of Texas as he/she/it leaves...oh wait, that's never actually going to happen.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Yes, Texas is soooo dangerous for perverts that several Dallas bar districts are coated in rainbows all of June and many fly their freak flags high all year round.

vercitti2021 probably heard about the Texas preacher who sadly did get up in a sermon and say he wants homosexuality to be made illegal and punishable by execution and in their HRT and gender dysphoria added mind, plus whatever recreational drugs they indulge in, developed a persecution fantasy where this inaccurate preacher has some sort of immediate legislative power.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I got a cousin that for the last 30+ years has owned a Hunting Club in South Texas. My guess is that tranny season will be year round, but I would like to get some more specific info on this.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

Where is the virulent strain of Monkeypox when you need it.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DUmpDiver

Filed under "Waste of Ammo."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
DUmbass doesn't realise they are more likely to be shot in Chiraq than in Texas.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 09:50:06 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Mr Mannn

DUmbass doesn't realise they are more likely to be shot in Chiraq than I. Texas.
Shhhh! quiet!
"No. Not Chicago! I would never go to a Liberal utopia sanctuary like Chicago! I might get Liberal cooties!"