Author Topic: Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!  (Read 1028 times)

Offline RuralNc

I never thought I would find one in the wild. Ripe. Ready to be plucked. Now with that being said, Im not bringing over the whole text. Its longer then King James Bible. But this could be one to watch, just to observe the beggars and fools in their natural environment.

In a nutshell, this beggar is fed up with his limited Florida stipend. Also, as the usual, Mom has had 3 Heart Attacks, and Dad has Cancer. This DUer likes to collect disability, and play video games. He has a Youtube Channel and also, he is 37.  :stoner:

The DUer wants to receive $300 to $1000 so he can acquire the latest and greatest Virtual Reality gear. Evidently this will increase the value of his Youtube channel. Oh, if you cant donate, then simply subscribe to his Channel. He would appreciate that.  :whatever:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181675517

Akoto (4,209 posts)

Fundraiser: For My Future, And Still For Others
Anyway. It has been a disastrous domino effect my $500 monthly stipend just can't cover, and with my dad's cancer especially, it has put into perspective that I need to get started on something I can do homebound which will help me to surpass the disability stipend and have a sustainable living income. It would be great to no longer be a prisoner to SSI, either; they have dictated what I can and can't do with my life since I was a teenager, growing more draconian with the years gone by.

How about YOU do something with your life instead of letting Big Daddy tell you what you can and cant do?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 04:15:42 PM »
I know some of these online gamers made ridiculous amounts of money, but this one isn’t exciting enough to warrant people wanting to watch and begging at a Dem hate site (is there any other kind?) isn’t the answer.

He’s a failure in life. Looks like he’s also a failure in virtual life. Meh.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 05:23:37 PM »
I know some of these online gamers made ridiculous amounts of money, but this one isn’t exciting enough to warrant people wanting to watch and begging at a Dem hate site (is there any other kind?) isn’t the answer.

He’s a failure in life. Looks like he’s also a failure in virtual life. Meh.

I just dont get it, watching others play video games. I know my life is kinda boring, but its worth more then watching someone else play games on Youtube.

On a side note, so far the Primitive has swindled $50. I think this thing has legs!  :naughty:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 05:53:10 PM »
Don't let the primitive fool you.

He gets more than just the $500 a month the taxpayers of Florida so magnanimously give him.

He undoubtedly also gets free rent from subsidized housing, paid-for utility bills, food stamps, free medical care, and all sorts of goodies from charitable organizations.

So his monthly income, like with the subway cat, is probably more like $1500 a month.

What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 06:53:43 PM »
...What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money.

Which is at least $500 a month more than the DUmbass bastard's EARNED...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 07:05:36 PM »
Don't let the primitive fool you.

He gets more than just the $500 a month the taxpayers of Florida so magnanimously give him.

He undoubtedly also gets free rent from subsidized housing, paid-for utility bills, food stamps, free medical care, and all sorts of goodies from charitable organizations.

So his monthly income, like with the subway cat, is probably more like $1500 a month.

What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money.

Very good points. What I found interesting, and now makes sense, he is acting ignorantly about GoFund me, and really wanting to only stick to paypal. Hmmm..

I speculate he is afraid of having his ill gotten gains taken away, once they start raining in, and then someone calls his bluff.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 08:13:01 PM »
:ohmy:

What a load of rubbish!!!

Franksolich is correct "What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money."

Oh well. at least he belongs to the right place, in which to tell his tale of woe & beg for even more money from the fools!

:stupidpeople:

~ ABC  :lmao:

« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:15:51 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 09:08:54 AM »
I just dont get it, watching others play video games. I know my life is kinda boring, but its worth more then watching someone else play games on Youtube.

On a side note, so far the Primitive has swindled $50. I think this thing has legs!  :naughty:

I watch other people play video games for a couple of reasons. First I watch people playing games that I'm interested in buying myself to see if they might be something I'd be interested in playing. I saved myself from wasting money on a game I thought would be good but turned out to be not a few times. Second I watch video games being played that I have for tips to make my play better. As an example I play Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and watch people who make builds with equipment for the game, showing what pieces of gear/weapons to farm for. I use the info provided to create these builds for my character in game. Third there are a couple out there that are really entertaining with their videos.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 09:57:10 AM »
Why is no one calling this loser out over cultural appropriation?!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 09:43:53 PM »
I watch other people play video games for a couple of reasons. First I watch people playing games that I'm interested in buying myself to see if they might be something I'd be interested in playing. I saved myself from wasting money on a game I thought would be good but turned out to be not a few times. Second I watch video games being played that I have for tips to make my play better. As an example I play Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and watch people who make builds with equipment for the game, showing what pieces of gear/weapons to farm for. I use the info provided to create these builds for my character in game. Third there are a couple out there that are really entertaining with their videos.

Ok, fair enough. Maybe I was being judgmental. I never took to Video Games, so I cant appreciate it. Let me atone for my Sins, and offer a heartfelt, and very hardy apology.  :cheersmate:

Moving on. I want to personally keep an eye on this one. Heres todays update..

Akoto (4,211 posts)

18. Contribution Record - 6/23/2022

Hello all,

I figured I'd put this up an hour early, while I was looking at the boards and had it on the brain! Per my promise to keep transparent regarding the process of the fundraiser, I am updating you on what new and total gains have been made.

As of 9pm EST 6/23/2022, we remain at the $50 mark, which is an important first step toward the first goalpost of the fundraiser. Thank you all for the post bumps and words of encouragement!

I do have concerns that people may be uncomfortable with the purpose of the fundraiser or its presence with the low rate of recommendations and response, which I hope to not actually be true. If it is, please let me know so that I may remedy the problem! Thanks again, all!

Akoto buddy, give it about 6 days. Then the cash should start rolling in.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 12:35:31 AM »
Fundraiser: For My Future, And Still For Others
Hello everyone,

What's this about? To be upfront, I am approaching you seeking to raise an amount of money both for the security of my presently insecure future, as well as to continue helping the people

The grifter makes it sound like he's helping disabled people.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 08:00:31 AM »
Summary of his beg-a-thon;

Give me money so I can buy the cool toys I see other people using!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 09:23:22 AM »
Summary of his beg-a-thon;

Give me money so I can buy the cool toys I see other people using!

KC

Every time I sit and think about what right vs left violence would look like, I remember that the left has legions of people like this worthless turd. My only worry in an upcoming low-density, decentralized civil war is that my side would fail to draw down after looking at the sad collection of lefties dressed as knights from their fantasy games.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2022, 09:41:39 AM »
     Every time I sit and think about what right vs left violence would look like, I remember that the left has legions of people like this worthless turd. My only worry in an upcoming low-density, decentralized civil war is that my side would fail to draw down after looking at the sad collection of lefties dressed as knights from their fantasy games.

No worries on that score on my end. Only feeling I'll be experiencing is a little recoil.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2022, 09:43:39 AM »
No worries on that score on my end. Only feeling I'll be experiencing is a little recoil.

I confess, I want a civil war just so I can see the other side looking like it's World of Warcraft cosplay.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2022, 10:07:19 AM »
     I confess, I want a civil war just so I can see the other side looking like it's World of Warcraft cosplay.

:rotf:

^5!!

KC

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2022, 08:29:13 PM »

Akoto (4,227 posts)

30. First goalpost effectively reached (just short) at $300! Still time for the $1k line!

Thank you all so much for your support. I never imagined I'd find a way to reach that first goal, and I can do a great deal with it.

That being said, we still have until tomorrow night before Steve calls it on his own work on the fundraiser, as was planned. We still hope that somehow, the $1k goal can be reached, as it would cover all of the bases toward setting up my new career. Again, thank you all so much for your generosity in what you've given so far! If I don't make it to the second line, I'm no less grateful and will make the best of what I have.

Well well well. It looks like the dialing for dollars is starting to pay off. Evidently the very undead Omaha Steve created a thread to help get things going.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216844141

I wonder if OS is getting a cut. Hmm. Inquiring minds want to know. But meanwhile, I like that fact that Akoto is implying that while the $300 is nice, the 1K would be much better. For his "career".  :lmao:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 07:12:57 AM »
https://www.floridaresidentsdirectory.com/person/119315975/laflair-jason

on the east side of Florida, this address:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/458+SE+Walters+Terrace,+Port+St.+Lucie,+FL+34983/@27.2947542,-80.3388765,3a,75y,155.42h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQPncxbRaQbExTgzz2XowoA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x88dee9399acfe78d:0x4203157a5328556f!8m2!3d27.2944965!4d-80.3387828

check out the RV, bet they stash him there

Good find!

Certainly looks like the typical abode for that part of Florida. If I was him, I would be raising money for a new roof. Looks to be about 30  years old or so. Looks like its approaching the end of life.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2022, 07:48:31 AM »
Good find!

Certainly looks like the typical abode for that part of Florida. If I was him, I would be raising money for a new roof. Looks to be about 30  years old or so. Looks like its approaching the end of life.

It's not his job to provide a good roof!  He lives with his MOM!!  SHE needs to save up and put a new roof on, Akota has more important stuff to worry about like raising money to buy cool toys.

Besides, he's only 36.  He's just a child.  You sir, are a monster.

KC

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2022, 08:10:48 AM »
For no reason I can decipher, I'm reminded of the grossly obese late-30s Khephra primitive from circa 2001-2005.

In case one's forgotten, this was where after several years of sitting in a chair in front of the computer posting in "Latest Breaking News" on Skins'  island, the fat slob keeled over.  His mother discovered his body slumped--or rather, pouring--over the desk, and before calling 911, considerately informed the primitives of his demise, reaching over the corpse to pound the keyboard.  And then she called 911.

The Khephra primitive lived in a windowless, unventilated basement somewhere in Indianapolis with concrete walls painted black and covered with all sorts of "Goth" decor.  It must've stunk to high heaven down there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2022, 08:50:34 AM »
SSI is a Federal program, not a State of Florida program. Did any DUer call out his Florida-bashing lie on this point?

... they have dictated what I can and can't do with my life since I was a teenager 1., growing more draconian with the years gone by 2..

1. Translation: Akoto has, since his/her teen years, chosen whether or not to get a job based on how his/her bennies would be affected. No entry-level jobs in his/her teens and early twenties has had the predictable effect of Akoto having no job history or marketable skills.

2. Translation: SSI is a means-tested program. His personal and/or household means are re-verified periodically, and Akoto hates it, Precious, Akoto hates it!

3. Since he's 37 and speaks of tailoring his job non-history to maximize bennies as far back as his teen years, Akoto has been leeching off productive taxpayers for over 20 years. It's Akoto's lifestyle.

4. Further, his leechery has been his/her modus vivendi about 2 decades longer than his/her parents' medical problems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2022, 09:01:07 AM »
Our family has friends whose families have disabled members. They don't whine about shaping their lives to maximize government bennies. They talk about the things they do to provide for and work around the various disabilities. Akoto isn't in their class.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2022, 10:55:39 AM »
For no reason I can decipher, I'm reminded of the grossly obese late-30s Khephra primitive from circa 2001-2005.

In case one's forgotten, this was where after several years of sitting in a chair in front of the computer posting in "Latest Breaking News" on Skins'  island, the fat slob keeled over.  His mother discovered his body slumped--or rather, pouring--over the desk, and before calling 911, considerately informed the primitives of his demise, reaching over the corpse to pound the keyboard.  And then she called 911.

The Khephra primitive lived in a windowless, unventilated basement somewhere in Indianapolis with concrete walls painted black and covered with all sorts of "Goth" decor.  It must've stunk to high heaven down there.

I'd forgotten about that.  That was a long time ago.

I think far better than half of them are no different then Khephra was.  There's no way you can amass the post counts some of these people have without simply sitting at your computer 24/7 on that site.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2022, 11:16:59 AM »
...  There's no way you can amass the post counts some of these people have without simply sitting at your computer 24/7 on that site.

KC

Malaise. That is all.

:tongue: