Author Topic: Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2022, 12:03:33 PM »
Malaise. That is all.

:tongue:

Bank on it!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2022, 03:13:48 PM »

I'd forgotten about that.  That was a long time ago.

I think far better than half of them are no different then Khephra was.  There's no way you can amass the post counts some of these people have without simply sitting at your computer 24/7 on that site.

KC

I reposted that story about six months ago:

Khephra Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Sat Jan-08-05 08:46 PM
Original message
Khephra
Edited on Sat Jan-08-05 09:53 PM by Skinner
This is Momma Khephra. I found Scott slumped over his computer desk this afternoon (around 5p.m.). He was dead. We do not know what happened. The coroner and the Sheriff said there has to be an autopsy. They said whatever it was was instant. If anyone wants to call me my phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2924776
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2022, 03:20:33 PM »

It's not his job to provide a good roof!  He lives with his MOM!!  SHE needs to save up and put a new roof on, Akota has more important stuff to worry about like raising money to buy cool toys.

Besides, he's only 36.  He's just a child.  You sir, are a monster.

KC

And to you Sir,  :cheersmate:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2022, 03:27:55 PM »
I reposted that story about six months ago:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2924776

Holy bejesus. Thats all I can say about that.

Meanwhile, back in Akotos Crawlspace in Florida, by way of Skins Island of the damned...

Akoto (4,229 posts)

36. Last day for the fundraiser! We have the $300 goal, still aiming for the final $1k goal!

So grateful to have made it just as far as I have! Today is the last hurrah for the fundraiser, so if you'd like to try and push us toward the final $1k mark, I'd be deeply grateful for your help. Assuming I don't make it, I'll have to find an alternate means to fundraiser in order to more immediately make a career of what I'm doing. I'll be no less thankful, but if we somehow make that leap today, you guys will found my new business and have my eternal gratitude!

If you can't contribute financially, that's okay! However, please do consider a (free) subscription to my YouTube channel, as getting to 20k subscribers will put a fixed rate contract with a gaming-related website within reach for me. You don't get spammed or anything. It'll only send you mail if you click for alerts when I put up a new video on Legacy Ark Games or start a stream. It's a great way to help if you don't have spare funds to give, or you can do both!

This is at least the 2nd, maybe 3rd attempt at guilting the other fools into donating. That was posted around 2 pm when im sure Akoto was pulling himself off the couch from a long slumber.  :loser:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2022, 04:16:08 PM »
Holy bejesus. Thats all I can say about that.

Meanwhile, back in Akotos Crawlspace in Florida, by way of Skins Island of the damned...

This is at least the 2nd, maybe 3rd attempt at guilting the other fools into donating. That was posted around 2 pm when im sure Akoto was pulling himself off the couch from a long slumber.  :loser:

Omaha Steve Dawes brought in more proceeds for his ill-fated run for office.  Guess Aktos should have been asking for donations for mini tacos.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2022, 04:32:04 PM »
Akoto (4,229 posts)

36. Last day for the fundraiser! We have the $300 goal, still aiming for the final $1k goal!

So grateful to have made it just as far as I have! Today is the last hurrah for the fundraiser, so if you'd like to try and push us toward the final $1k mark, I'd be deeply grateful for your help. Assuming I don't make it, I'll have to find an alternate means to fundraiser in order to more immediately make a career of what I'm doing. I'll be no less thankful, but if we somehow make that leap today, you guys will found my new business and have my eternal gratitude!

If you can't contribute financially, that's okay! However, please do consider a (free) subscription to my YouTube channel, as getting to 20k subscribers will put a fixed rate contract with a gaming-related website within reach for me. You don't get spammed or anything. It'll only send you mail if you click for alerts when I put up a new video on Legacy Ark Games or start a stream. It's a great way to help if you don't have spare funds to give, or you can do both!

Looking for a career when what it really needs is to start with a job.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2022, 05:48:10 PM »
I like he basically told them their paltry $300 wasn’t good enough so he’ll go beg elsewhere. He only wants the GOOD stuff!

:rotf:

I see a pattern with these losers. They set a goal and when it’s reached they ask the DUmmies to dig a little deeper because … why not?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2022, 04:43:12 AM »
Omaha Steve Dawes brought in more proceeds for his ill-fated run for office.  Guess Aktos should have been asking for donations for mini tacos.
What's the biden inflation margin on frozen mini tacos?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)