Author Topic: am past the age of having children.. but I am so heartbroken about the loss of  (Read 309 times)

Online CC27

Star Member Peacetrain (21,586 posts)

I am past the age of having children.. but I am so heartbroken about the loss of Roe

I think I have told this story before.. but many years ago, We lived in a upstairs apt.. the people who lived downstairs owned the property... The women had an ectopic pregnancy.. She did not know she was pregnant and almost lost her life.. literally it was a hour of hemorrhaging, getting her to the hospital and emergency surgery to abort the fetus cell grouping that had attached to a fallopian tube..

States rights be damned here.. she would not have made it if she had to go to a state that has abortion rights.. She would have had no right to her life to remove the cell grouping that had attacked to the fallopian tube.. even the mythical six weeks that some states say you can still get an abortion.. who knows they are pregnant at six weeks??? not the woman who lived downstairs..

I am so so sorry to all the younger women.. that you do not have a right to your own body..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216837134

Right to your own body huh?? What about masks for two years and vaccines people forced to get? :whatever:

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Right to your own body huh?? What about masks for two years and vaccines people forced to get? :whatever:

You don't understand. It's OK when they do it..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 67 Rover

And just like that the Left knows how to define a woman again without that Biology degree.  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

That don't count because it was a grab for POWER!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online Muddling 2

That anecdote is horseshit.

Had she gone to the ER, the doctors and staff would have regarded her as the patient and taken appropriate measures to save her life.

That's why it's impossible to have an honest discussion with LibProgs on these issues.  They pull out "Black Swan" events as if they are normal occurrences.  If you try to discuss photo ID to vote they start screaming about some 106 year old woman whose records were destroyed in the San Francisco Earthquake as a reason some 30 something in ATL cannot get a free ID card.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein