Author Topic: I wonder, does the DOJ have wire, phone taps in place?  (Read 227 times)

Offline CC27

I wonder, does the DOJ have wire, phone taps in place?
« on: June 24, 2022, 08:13:38 AM »
ightforfreedom (1,726 posts)

I wonder, does the DOJ have wire, phone taps in place?

Garland had to show good cause to a judge in order to raid Clarks house. That means he had good evidence.

Garland has a lot of evidence to show to judges. He knows what kind of people he is dealing with. They are as corrupt as you can get, they will commit crimes in order to protect themselves. Pay people to keep their mouths shut, etc. They are like the mob.

Garland may have been investigating many of these people for months. He could have shown good cause to judges in order to get wire/phone taps put in place. Just saying.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216836375

You are one sick ****. Raid peoples houses?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: I wonder, does the DOJ have wire, phone taps in place?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 08:16:48 AM »
You are one sick ****. Raid peoples houses?

Here is todays lesson:

1) It's ok when they do it

Class dismissed..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 08:29:13 AM »
Here is todays lesson:

1) It's ok when they do it

Class dismissed..

That's pretty much how I see it. That DU poster thinks they have had good evidence in order to raid the home, but it appears laws and legal rights have been suspended for the purposes of this 1/6 inquiry.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 08:39:50 AM »
If they have such good evidence, take it to court and let a jury decide. They won’t because they can’t. They don’t have the evidence.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen