Author Topic: The truth is tying its shoes...  (Read 293 times)

Offline CC27

The truth is tying its shoes...
« on: June 21, 2022, 08:45:01 AM »
Star Member kentuck (105,748 posts)

As lies continue to fly all around.

With the Select Committee only half-way thru its Hearings, the Trump team is beginning to sweat.

Lately, Trump has visited the Evangelicals and the NRA, in an attempt to shore up his support. He cannot afford to lose either of these loyal partners.

Today, it is being reported that they may have found a "fall guy" to take the blame for the "fake elector" scam? That must be the one for which they are most fearful? There are several avenues for criminal prosecution but they seem most concerned about the "fake electors".

There are indications that some on the right are turning on each other. Just this week, Senator John Cornyn and Rep. Dan Crenshaw were attacked at the Texas GOP Convention. The Proud Boys were mocking Crenshaw by calling him "Eyepatch McCain". Neither of these legislators were liberal Democrats. They were strong Trump supporters.

But, sometimes, the truth is slow in getting off the blocks. However, the Committee is scheduled to expose even more of their lies today.

My hope is that they will keep the Committee active until the truth is completely uncovered, however long it might take.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216824142

BLAH BLAH BLAH STFU

Offline 67 Rover

Re: The truth is tying its shoes...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 08:55:45 AM »
Star Member kentuck (105,748 posts)

As lies continue to fly all around.

With the Select Committee only half-way thru its Hearings, the Trump team is beginning to sweat.

Lately, Trump has visited the Evangelicals and the NRA, in an attempt to shore up his support. He cannot afford to lose either of these loyal partners.

Today, it is being reported that they may have found a "fall guy" to take the blame for the "fake elector" scam? That must be the one for which they are most fearful? There are several avenues for criminal prosecution but they seem most concerned about the "fake electors".

There are indications that some on the right are turning on each other. Just this week, Senator John Cornyn and Rep. Dan Crenshaw were attacked at the Texas GOP Convention. The Proud Boys were mocking Crenshaw by calling him "Eyepatch McCain". Neither of these legislators were liberal Democrats. They were strong Trump supporters.

But, sometimes, the truth is slow in getting off the blocks. However, the Committee is scheduled to expose even more of their lies today.

My hope is that they will keep the Committee active until the truth is completely uncovered, however long it might take.

To be preempted by networks switching over to ESPN Ocho.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 09:32:14 AM »
"My hope is that they will keep the Committee active until the truth is completely uncovered, however long it might take."

In other words, you want them to investigate until they arrive at a conclusion you agree with. A**hole.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 09:51:58 AM »
Hey almost 18 months is pretty slow. Hell Biden, his junta and the democrat party have destroyed 75% of America in less time.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 09:59:03 AM »
The democrats' version of the truth accidentally tied its shoes together.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 11:21:57 AM »
That they had gone after Blunter Biden with such fervor.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 12:16:19 PM »
Meanwhile, Poopy Pants Joe can't even tie his own shoes.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 12:19:36 PM »

Or stop from falling over while completely stopped on a bike.
So embarrassing.   :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 02:20:03 PM »

I'd be more concerned about his inability to change his own Depends, personally...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 02:30:37 PM »
The truth slipped out a little here.

Pres secretary with a Freudian slip today.

KJP: "The president has been very clear in making sure that he does everything that he can to elevate—to alleviate the pain that American families are feeling when it comes to gas prices."
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member