Author Topic: Five major US cities already on track to break their 2021 homicide totals  (Read 345 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Five major US cities already on track to break their 2021 homicide totals
https://nypost.com/2022/06/20/5-us-cities-already-on-track-to-break-their-2021-homicide-totals/

Five major US cities are already on track to break their steep 2021 homicide figures — suggesting a particularly violent summer ahead.

This year’s homicide numbers for Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Milwaukee and Atlanta have all surpassed the rates reached at the same time in 2021, according to the data, first reported by Fox News.

Milwaukee has been the city with the largest spike, recording 96 homicides as of June 17 — a 25% increase compared to its 77 figure recorded this time last year.

In Washington DC, there have already been 93 homicides compared to the 82 in its first six months of 2021, or a 13% jump.

Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Milwaukee and Atlanta are looking to exceed 2021 in homicide. They are all run by Democrats.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Sounds like the white supremists are running wild!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Dblhaul

Hummmm, I wonder what all those cities have in common?