Author Topic: ... all the years I had to listen, put up with Trump voters bullsh**  (Read 497 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Donald Trump broke these simple-minded lemmings.
I'm starting to wonder if they will ever heal over. I really hope not, they deserve to suffer the consequences of their primary emotion:  hate.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216821741

Mon Jun 20, 2022, 12:46 PM
fightforfreedom (1,642 posts)

I don't know how you feel. For me, all the years I had to listen, put up with Trump voters bullshit.
Pay back time is approaching. When people are indicted, when they all go down, I will no longer ignore Trump voters bullshit, be nice, put up with the bullshit of the Trump voters I know. I will no longer debate or attempt to reason with them.

I am going to tell them exactly what I think of them. I am going to tell the truth. I am going to bury them with the truth. I am going to unleash truth hell upon them. The Trump voters I know are going to fear me. They will turn the other way when they see me coming.

We have been putting up with their delusional bullshit, lies, for at least 5 years. I for one, have had enough. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I am not every going to forget or forgive what they have done.

On Jan 6th, every Trump voter in our country lost everything. Their honor, their dignity, respect, you name it and they lost it.

They could wrap themselves in a hundred American flags, cry to the heavens they are true Americans, it would mean nothing.

Can you tell I am a little pissed off with the Trump voters?

Response to Funtatlaguy (Reply #2)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 01:03 PM

3. I have family members who are also Trump Suckers.

I have done the same, try and keep things cool. When the shit hits the fan, I am going to change and I don't give a shit what my asshole family Trump sucking pigs think. We tried to reason, keep the peace, with these ****ing assholes for 5 ****ing years.

That's odd, I must have missed that effort somehow.

Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 01:09 PM
BlueBloodedAmerican (50 posts)

4. I cut every known Trumpanzee friend, neighbor and family member out of my life right after the 2020

election and never looked back. Don’t miss a single one of them. There is truly something wrong with those that support and vote for 🍊💩 and I find I have absolutely nothing in common with them anymore.

Good job!

Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 02:15 PM
Star Member FakeNoose (24,028 posts)

8. I hear you my friend! Their time is up

Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 02:19 PM
Star Member birdographer (906 posts)

9. I don't have trumper friends or family

I did have a couple of trumper friends but dropped them back in 2020. I could never just not talk political with them and get along ok. Every time I saw them I would be reminded of just how stupid they are, how easily duped they are, the total lack of morality that they have, as evidenced by supporting such a bigot nazi. Their true colors would obscure the person that I thought they were. Ignoring that just would never work for me.

DU is infected with more than one thing.  hehe

Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 02:22 PM
Star Member LuckyCharms (12,313 posts)

11. Agree. I always...

verbally slap the dog shit out of friends who are tfg supporters. Lost more than a few "friends" that way.

Yea, I'm sure that was your interpretation of how things transpired. I'm guessing the friendship separation wasn't optional for you.

Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 02:25 PM
Star Member IbogaProject (865 posts)

13. Seven years now.

He started his campaign in June 2015. I knew he was the front runner then. I warned people. I was blatantly laughed at for awhile. Seven long years now of MAGAT.

I want you to get comfortable thinking MAGA is over now, you POS.  That makes your caterwauling even more satisfying.

Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 02:26 PM
Star Member Grumpy Old Guy (1,481 posts)

15. I had a cousin tell me that Trump was going to win in 2020...

... and then all the Democrats would be indicted. I would love to rub his nose in it when Trump is indicted, but I don't talk to him anymore. He's dead to me. He's so stupid I don't even want to be in the same room with him.

Again, odds are this DUmpass had no choice in the matter. No one wants to be around your bile and foolishness.

Offline Karin

Re: ... all the years I had to listen, put up with Trump voters bullsh**
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 02:06:59 PM »
The Trump voters I know are going to fear me. They will turn the other way when they see me coming.
  :lmao: :rofl:

Thread just chock-full of seething hate. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 02:19:31 PM »
They're going to stop "being nice, debating, or attempting to reason" with us?

Um, you can't stop what you never started.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 02:22:58 PM »
The Trump voters I know are going to fear me. They will turn the other way when they see me coming.
  :lmao: :rofl:

Thread just chock-full of seething hate IMPOTENT RAGE.

Fixed 'er for ya, ma'am. :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 02:54:31 PM »

Lighten up Francis.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 03:04:38 PM »
I already fear you, the way I fear people mumbling to themselves about being watched by the CIA.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 03:08:00 PM »
I already fear you, the way I fear people mumbling to themselves about being watched by the CIA.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2022, 03:43:17 PM »
Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Mon Jun 20, 2022, 02:22 PM
Star Member LuckyCharms (12,313 posts)

11. I always...

verbally slap the dog shit out of friends who are tfg supporters.

:badass:

Rather than sexual fantasies, DUmmies create fan fiction where they always are "PWNING" Trump supporters. None are ever true, just as they always bragged that they had a girlfriend or boyfriend from Canada.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2022, 03:49:48 PM »
Sheesh, what an original post for The DUmp. NOT.

Pretty typical boring DUmmie screed.

Yawn.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2022, 04:02:00 PM »
:badass:

Rather than sexual fantasies, DUmmies create fan fiction where they always are "PWNING" Trump supporters. None are ever true, just as they always bragged that they had a girlfriend or boyfriend from Canada.
They all have a girlfriend from canada...her name is trudeau. I understand that she sends nice love letters to them
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2022, 04:06:41 PM »
They all have a girlfriend from canada...her name is trudeau. I understand that she sends nice love letters to them

I understand that Trudeau can ride a bike though so the Canadians do have that advantage over us.

The SS can't protect Brandon from himself.  :rotf:
Potato one is down repeat Potato one is down!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 01:55:17 AM »
I have a message for all of the DUmbasses that cut people out of their lives because they didn't agree with your politics. Guess what. You actually did them a favor by removing yourself from their lives. They will have a much happier and enjoyable life without your hatred, bigotry and intollerance to bring them down. Meanwhile you'll die alone and unloved, forgotten by all who knew you.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2022, 09:57:46 AM »
That thread demonstrates the love and tolerance inside every leftists. Some are just so much better hiding it.  When decent and civilized people see this "love and tolerance" of the left, they understand why the left thinks the worst of them. Because they are evil, hateful, and angry people and assume their enemies are worse. Seriously, not joking, anybody that still posts at the DUmp should be institutionalized for their own good and society's.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2022, 12:39:01 PM »

I don't know how you feel. For me, all the years I had to listen, put up with Trump voters bullshit.
Pay back time is approaching. When people are indicted, when they all go down, I will no longer ignore Trump voters bullshit, be nice, put up with the bullshit of the Trump voters I know. I will no longer debate or attempt to reason with them.

I am going to tell them exactly what I think of them. I am going to tell the truth. I am going to bury them with the truth. I am going to unleash truth hell upon them. The Trump voters I know are going to fear me. They will turn the other way when they see me coming.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2022, 06:49:06 PM »

Tyson making friends on an airplane was one of the most satisfying things to watch in a very long time
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)