Author Topic: The rantings of a raving lunatic...  (Read 283 times)

Offline CC27

The rantings of a raving lunatic...
« on: June 20, 2022, 10:13:59 AM »
Star Member kentuck (105,741 posts)

The more Trump is exposed by the Select Committee, the more unstable he becomes. The more the truth comes out, the more rallies he wants to attend. The more the facts come out, the more he wants to lie to his supporters and the American people.

He has become a raving lunatic. If he can just keep his cult in line and the Republican's silent support, then he can escape being charged for any crimes. He would wish to declare his run for the White House in 2024 before any indictments come down. He is being pressured by the calendar. He doesn't know what Garland is going to do?

He pays his respects to the NRA and the Evangelicals, in hopes they will defend him against all charges, criminal or otherwise. He has built a wall around himself.

The legal system needs to tear down that wall and leave him standing all alone. That means the DOJ needs to go after every accomplice that helped the lunatic try to overthrow our government. When they go down, then they should drop the hammer on the criminal mind behind it all.

It might take some time, but it has to be done. For the sake of our country and all the lives he has threatened with his madness.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216821311

Stop projecting  you lunatic.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: The rantings of a raving lunatic...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 11:08:55 AM »
The bluegrass primitive is doing his job. We demanded he give us material we can point and laugh at.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 12:21:17 PM »
Hillary will be in prison long before Trump and Hillary being incarcerated isn't going to happen.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 01:25:09 PM »
"The rantings of a ranting lunatic" (well, many raving lunatics) could be the title of this entire sub-forum.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 08:01:49 PM »
They do understand how a select committee works, don't they? ANY conviction or trial they're hoping for would include all members of Congress. There's a reason Pinot Pelosi wouldn't allow any Republicans on the committee that would be in opposition. She picked the Republicans that would trash him. This committee is a castrated bull. That's it. Nothing will come from it other than our tax dollars being wasted. ...but the clowns have been investigating since he got elected so that's nothing new.

PLEASE flip the tables. I don't like to be vindictive, and damn sure don't like lawfare in politics, but there are some SERIOUS issues that need addressing with Biden, Clinton, his crackhead son, and the entire cabal. If we don't get down to the bottom of this it'll continue.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 08:42:19 PM »
Star Moron kentuck (105,741 posts)

Whoa!

Did DUmb**** Kentuck just allow a rare statement of truth - and an introspective one at that - to escape his soup cooler???

Somebody get the current weather report for Hell, because I think the Devil just placed an order for ice skates.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus