Author Topic: I'm ready for Christians to ascend.. (Rapture, I guess)  (Read 442 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
I'm ready for Christians to ascend.. (Rapture, I guess)
« on: June 19, 2022, 10:17:47 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216820557
PurgedVoter

Praying for all the Conservative Christians, their leaders and allies to Bodily Ascend

Yes I am totally ready for all the Conservative Christians, their leaders and allies to bodily ascend to their eternal home. When I say ascend, I mean of course, leave this planet at once, miraculously and without leaving dead bodies. I don't want them dead, just gone and gone for good.

Who else is looking forward to celebrating the end times and raising a beer to them since there won't be any beer were they are going?

There have been a lot of these type threads over the years. They always make me scratch my head. I get they want Christians gone., that DUmmies don't want to hear about their sins and the consequences. What I've never understood from these posts, is why they cheer for rapture. If the Rapture occurs, then that means the Christians were right, and what follows will be literal hell on Earth. There will be very few "parties" and if they are, they will be short lived. They'll suffer for the remainder of their life, before they (most likely) burn in hell for eternity.

Help me figure this one out?

Also Happy Father's Day Everyone, and apologies for having been (even more than normal) scarce.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I'm ready for Christians to ascend.. (Rapture, I guess)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 10:35:36 PM »
It’s the ultimate “We want to live our lives without consequences or others who disapprove and say something about it.” It’s the immature and authoritarian worldview of leftists. Despite what the primitive said, killing those who they view as standing in the way of their warped utopian fantasies would be perfectly acceptable.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 10:37:34 PM »
Can someone explain to me why, if given the power, they wouldn't march us to death camps again?

I'll wait.

This is why you're not disarming us, you loser freak fks. You want your political opponents dead. Tim Pool has been saying we're headed for a civil war for a year or so. It's NOT due to our side. Don't bite off more than you can chew, DUmbasses. We could end you by lunch.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »
.....apologies for having been (even more than normal) scarce.

Right, you were missed.  We enjoy your contributions.  Don't do it again.   :-)
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 01:14:22 AM »
The DUmmie is looking forward to a progressive US where everyone is equally poor.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 08:33:24 AM »
I would like to point out to the DUpipo that following the rapture the world will seriously go to hell in a handbasket. Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 01:06:24 PM »
I would like to point out to the DUpipo that following the rapture the world will seriously go to hell in a handbasket. Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

That's my point!

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2022, 03:57:52 PM »
It’s the ultimate “We want to live our lives without consequences or others who disapprove and say something about it.”

If they genuinely and completely believed that they were in the right, then the existence of such Christians wouldn't bother them. The problem is that the existence of Christians is a constant challenge to their consciences. They want rid of us, because deep deep down they fear that we're right.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2022, 04:46:07 PM »
As a side note, pride was the very first sin ever committed (by Lucifer), and it's the root of every single other sin.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2022, 04:55:41 PM »
I'm looking forward to democrats moving to Canada (or Denmark, or whatever country they want), like they've been threatening to do for at least 18 years.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2022, 05:35:08 PM »
Hate filled atheists may scoff now. BUT. Should the Rapture come to pass that means God is real and everything else He said is going to happen as well. Celebrate, but do so quickly.

Once we are gone the Best they can hope for is to live another 7 years. Most likely they will perish far sooner.
The first judgements release a world war that will kill 25% of the population. The last 7 years of history will be a hell on earth.

IF they survive, they will likely meet the Raptured Christians again, but this time in their immortal resurrected bodies. we will meet in the battle of Armageddon where they will finally die. 

Be careful what you wish for.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 12:39:50 PM »
PurgedVoter

Praying for all the Conservative Christians, their leaders and allies to Bodily Ascend

Yes I am totally ready for all the Conservative Christians, their leaders and allies to bodily ascend to their eternal home. When I say ascend, I mean of course, leave this planet at once, miraculously and without leaving dead bodies. I don't want them dead, just gone and gone for good.

Who else is looking forward to celebrating the end times and raising a beer to them since there won't be any beer were they are going?

Point 1, who exactly are you praying too, if you believe Christians will be raptured, and you will still be here?  As already pointed out, when the Rapture hits, it will prove the Bible and God is correct. 

Point 2, read the books of prophecy and good books about exactly what the end times entail, and moonbats will find they get what they have been wanting for years.  A one world government that tell them what they can buy, what they can say, what they can think, but it goes bad real fast.

On the subject of the rapture, heard a great bit from a sermon recently.  He was talking about a lot of churches will still be full when the rapture hits, and started naming some nearby ones.  "There will be people left in this church down the street" and the congregation laughed.  "There will be people left in that church up the street" and the congregation laughed.  "There will be people left in this church here" and the congregation stopped laughing.  Very accurate point and sadly accurate reaction.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2022, 03:03:20 AM »
...without leaving dead bodies...

I guess the good news (?) for this individual is that the dead in Christ will rise FIRST.

Then those who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

Apparently, this person WANTS to be left behind.

Sad.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2022, 07:50:03 AM »
...without leaving dead bodies...

I guess the good news (?) for this individual is that the dead in Christ will rise FIRST.

Then those who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

Apparently, this person WANTS to be left behind.

Sad.

Actually makes sense to me. He wants to be with his fellow demons.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer