Author Topic: Looks like a mole suicide.  (Read 436 times)

Offline beefeater

Looks like a mole suicide.
« on: June 19, 2022, 08:49:33 PM »
Probably couldn't handle it anymore.

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Looks like a mole suicide.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 10:00:47 PM »
I know Schiff is full of it, but shouldn't someone lead with their strongest points rather than hold them back to "not get ahead of the hearings"?

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 10:04:08 PM »
Schifty still hasn't released the Russia, Russia, Russia evidence that he claimed to have daily.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 07:28:35 AM »
Post Removed.  The other DUmmies trashed him, and insisted that Schitt delivered the goods.  He didn't. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 07:56:39 AM »
That primitive posted a breath of fresh air compared to the stale old finger pointing and blame of Republicans/conservatives you can get anytime at DU.

Of course, we really shouldn't expect less. DU consists overwhelmingly of a bunch of 70+ year old immature nitwits who, instead of enjoying the last 10-15 years of their life, spend all their time online complaining about things over which they have extremely limited knowledge (which is their own fault) and absolutely no control.

That post was a reminder that their beloved representatives aren't coming through with the goods. It had to be removed. In their zero-sum world and with the clock ticking, there is no other choice.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 08:30:45 AM »
I know Schiff is full of it, but shouldn't someone lead with their strongest points rather than hold them back to "not get ahead of the hearings"?

I think he's trying to get more viewers for the poorly rated hearings by implying bigger things to come but people by now are generally aware that the Democrat big ending is usually a letdown.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 09:11:50 AM »
I think he's trying to get more viewers for the poorly rated hearings by implying bigger things to come but people by now are generally aware that the Democrat big ending is usually a letdown.

It was so bad that NBC cut away yesterday to golf.  How bad do you have to be to get preempted by golf?  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2022, 11:01:14 AM »
Well, not to Schiff topics but it is looking like Schiffty gotta bitta 'splainin' ta do hisself (or herself, depending upon pronoun choice):

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/17/report-stephen-colbert-staffers-arrested-for-breaching-u-s-capitol/

Alas looks like another DUmp favorite is in on it:  Steve Colbert.  What's the chant? Lock 'em Up   :fuelfire:

< watch this space for coming distractions >