Author Topic: Cops won't lift a finger to help inner city pioneer hugelkultur rancher woman  (Read 347 times)

Offline Delmar

In a reply to an OP about the police having no duty to protect you, Mopinko chimes in with her own story about how the law wasn't there to protect her against a gang of ruffian neighbors harassing a poor woman who is just trying to eke out a living on a hardscrabble hugelkultur farm

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216818769

Response to Mosby (Original post)Sun Jun 19, 2022, 12:32 PM
Star Member mopinko (63,136 posts)
1. i found this shit out the hard way in 2020.

i had some neighbors who lost their minds and were srsly harassing and threatening me. there were several 911 calls on both sides. the cops, on every occasion, took the side of 6 armed men over the little old lady w the big mouth.
they refused, on several occasions, to take a report of a physical attack- a 16 can of beer launched at my head from 30' away.
when i stuck up for myself, i got arrested. 3 men signed false police reports, one of them a state trouper. no, i couldnt file a report about that, either.
there was also a slow speed police chase 2 mi into a different jurisdiction in violation of the law.

i wrote it all up, and shared it w a very good pi lawyer that i know. that's when i found this out.
him- you ought to have a case, but you dont.

A state trouper.  I think what she probably meant was a state trooper, unless she was being harassed by an actor--but then her story would lose some of its punch.

Response to Hekate (Reply #2)Sun Jun 19, 2022, 12:57 PM
8. i'm okay.

i still get the side-eye from a few of the neighbors, but if pressed, they thank me for the fight i put up. i did win.
Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #4)Sun Jun 19, 2022, 12:58 PM
9. thx.

it's all good. i'm the undisputed bad ass of the hood now.
Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #10)Sun Jun 19, 2022, 01:04 PM
11. me too but

it was a coincidence that i was tracing my family tree and irish history at the time.
was rly feeling my ancestors behind me. i convinced them i was a witch, and that if they made me call on my grandmothers they'd regret is, cuz they loved to burn shit.
they took it srsly enough to report it to the cops. fortunately that was one little bit where they were on my side.
but that was the end of it.
If she was my neighbor, I'd probably throw 16 cans of beer at her head too--and that's just for starters.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
In a reply to an OP about the police having no duty to protect you, Mopinko chimes in with her own story about how the law wasn't there to protect her against a gang of ruffian neighbors harassing a poor woman who is just trying to eke out a living on a hardscrabble hugelkultur farm

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216818769

A state trouper.  I think what she probably meant was a state trooper, unless she was being harassed by an actor--but then her story would lose some of its punch.
If she was my neighbor, I'd probably throw 16 cans of beer at her head too--and that's just for starters.

I'm going to hazard a guess that she meant to type a 16 OUNCE can of beer. But she lives in the increasingly sketchy far north side of Chicago (Rogers Park, I believe).
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I'm going to hazard a guess that she meant to type a 16 OUNCE can of beer. But she lives in the increasingly sketchy far north side of Chicago (Rogers Park, I believe).

Yeah, Rogers Park.

Apparently the only part of Chicago that allows chickens to roam freely, shitting on everybody else's cars and trampling everybody else's flowers.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

i'm the undisputed bad ass of the hood now.

Cuz your ass is covered with flies!!

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181674870

Lo and behold!  Link to a documentary film on the life of mopinko.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181674870

How would you like to have that as a neighbor  :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
The only thing Mopinko is a pioneer in is being a Karen before it was fashionable.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
The Left: **** the pohlice!!!! Defund now!

Also the left: "Why won't the cops help?  :(
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

Wow.  Big Mo looks as if she's dropped substantial lardage the past few years.  But if she wishes to continue her self-improvement pursuit, now she's got to have all those really stupid tattoos removed, and all the holes from her piercings filled in.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Wow.  Big Mo looks as if she's dropped substantial lardage the past few years.  But if she wishes to continue her self-improvement pursuit, now she's got to have all those really stupid tattoos removed, and all the holes from her piercings filled in.

I was just glad to see she smoked. Hopefully it’s 10 packs a day.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.